Clinton pissed off.

Placebo_obecalP

@morrisonclinton were you injured or something? You were awesome against Hereford, dropping you was ludicrous, why were you benched?

morrisonclinton

@Placebo_obecalP i dont know but I'm pissed off

Placebo_obecalP

@morrisonclinton as you should be, as we fans are, best 4 players of Saturday all dropped, nonsense, he's lost the plot.

casanostra93

@morrisonclinton @RealCokes 3 new defenders ? Useless.

morrisonclinton

@casanostra93 @realcokes I didn't play so shut the fuck up

fair play to clint is shows heart not like some playing last nite

I agree with what you're saying regards his passion and commitment to the / our cause but I raised an eyebrow reading his last replies in the above. Imagine posting comments like that in a non football / sport job / role to the company's customer base... I don't think his choice of words are chosen all that well in that sense to be honest.

I agree with what you're saying regards his passion and commitment to the / our cause but I raised an eyebrow reading his last replies in the above. Imagine posting comments like that in a non football / sport job / role to the company's customer base... I don't think his choice of words are chosen all that well in that sense to be honest.

Definately. I wudda been sacked for gross misconduct if I'd posted comments like that!

I agree entirely with Clintons response. Why go telling him his boss + colleagues are useless. He doesnt want to hear it, and im betting he's sick of hearing it. Its not his place to have random members of the public telling him his boss is a disgrace. Fair enough if its an open comment to everyone. But its directly at him. The guys obviously just trying to get a conversation out of him so he can run to his friends saying "oh ive been talking to Clinton today" Seriously what did he expect?

Clinton @nobtwitterer : Yeah he's flippinguseless, wish he wasnt our manager. Should flip him off.

If you have a problem with the manager post on here fair enough, dont go telling players their boss is useless.

Edited by PabloBonvin

No matter what their opinions are the players shouldn't be mouthing off on Twitter.

That's really stupid. They should know better

I know what you're saying.....

But sometimes it's refreshing to hear honest views - and that he's pissed off (because we lost or didn't play - he doesn't actually say). Ethier way, I like it.

Agree

Some players are just total idiots - I like Clinton as a player and love his passion - but when it comes down to it, players may earn a lot of money but many of them aren't the brightest, you only have to listen to the radio interviews "to be fair", "we can now kick on" etc. etc.

I am not saying CM is in band of "fairly simple players" but he should know better and the club should "av a word" :mad:

I agree entirely with Clintons response. Why go telling him his boss + colleagues are useless. He doesnt want to hear it, and im betting he's sick of hearing it. Its not his place to have random members of the public telling him his boss is a disgrace. Fair enough if its an open comment to everyone. But its directly at him. The guys obviously just trying to get a conversation out of him so he can run to his friends saying "oh ive been talking to Clinton today" Seriously what did he expect?

Clinton @nobtwitterer : Yeah he's flippinguseless, wish he wasnt our manager. Should flip him off.

If you have a problem with the manager post on here fair enough, dont go telling players their boss is useless.

^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^ x1000000

Maybe old Clinton will think twice about his stupid goal celebration with Urine and backing him. Worst thing he's ever done. Urine is useless - shipped 5 at Exeter, 4 at Orient and now 5 at Peterborough. Patience has well and truly gone.

Oh, and anyone who wants Sheridan still - I was at Edgely Park last night for Stockport vs Chesterfield. Think Wednesday away, but even more dire to watch.

Maybe old Clinton will think twice about his stupid goal celebration with Urine and backing him. Worst thing he's ever done. Urine is useless - shipped 5 at Exeter, 4 at Orient and now 5 at Peterborough. Patience has well and truly gone.

Oh, and anyone who wants Sheridan still - I was at Edgely Park last night for Stockport vs Chesterfield. Think Wednesday away, but even more dire to watch.

[/quote

shouldn't you have been watching Wednesday instead?

Great to see Clinton show some passion. He genuinely cares doesn't he?'

Bet he feels let down by his boss though after showing him public support on Saturday.

It's a bit of a kick in the teeth for him, and not the best possible display of man management I've ever seen. A player shows his loyalty to the manager then gets dropped like a stone. Probably not what he was expecting.

shouldn't you have been watching Wednesday instead?

Errmmmmm, no. I have mates who don't support Wednesday (Blackburn, Man Utd, Chesterfield and Altrincham), so mid-week games (when Wednesday are away obviously being a season ticket holder) we take it in turns going to watch the the clubs we support - it was Chesterfield's turn last night (just like Tamworth vs Altrincham a couple of weeks ago).