Milan Mandaric

I bet Mandaric is amazed at the reaction of our fanbase. He asked for patience while they sort things out and is completely ignored. Last night was embarrassing. I do wonder what he thinks of us so far. Ungrateful twats no doubt. He might be in this for an eventual profit but that is not guaranteed, he has gambled millions on us. Part of that gamble is directly on the fans, because we are the paying customer. The hostility of the crowd at the end made Galatasary look like the Brady Bunch. The players poo poo themselves and just played aimless ball after aimless ball into the box. I've never known an atmosphere like that last 20 odd minutes. Some Premiership players would have struggled to keep calm and play football.

When Mandaric decided we needed players and put his hand in his pocket to buy them, I bet he thought we would be excited at the prospect of rebuilding out team with young talent. That we would accept changes mean stuttering performances like the 4 – 1 defeat when 3 goals were a direct result of new players being in the side. But no we show no patience. We call for the Manager because we want to run before we can walk.

I bet secretly he is astonished and disgusted at our behaviour. New era same old “supporters”.

Drama queens.

So in our last 5 games we have reached the heights of 5-1 to Exeter, 4-0 to Orient and 2-2 to 9 man Yevoil

One win in 7

25 points from 21 games

terrible boring negative football, daft tactics, shocking treatment of a certain striker,

Irvine is holding back MM's revoution and fans are furious that after his pathetic start last season he is wrecking this season.

Fans adore MM and he knows that so your frankly insulting post is laughable. He is no fool and will be aware that fans are furious with the manager. Was this any MM out chants?

Do us a favour mate.

I bet Mandaric is amazed at the reaction of our fanbase. He asked for patience while they sort things out and is completely ignored. Last night was embarrassing. I do wonder what he thinks of us so far. Ungrateful twats no doubt. He might be in this for an eventual profit but that is not guaranteed, he has gambled millions on us. Part of that gamble is directly on the fans, because we are the paying customer. The hostility of the crowd at the end made Galatasary look like the Brady Bunch. The players poo poo themselves and just played aimless ball after aimless ball into the box. I've never known an atmosphere like that last 20 odd minutes. Some Premiership players would have struggled to keep calm and play football.

When Mandaric decided we needed players and put his hand in his pocket to buy them, I bet he thought we would be excited at the prospect of rebuilding out team with young talent. That we would accept changes mean stuttering performances like the 4 – 1 defeat when 3 goals were a direct result of new players being in the side. But no we show no patience. We call for the Manager because we want to run before we can walk.

I bet secretly he is astonished and disgusted at our behaviour. New era same old “supporters”.

Drama queens.

I bet he thought I can't believe how lucky I am to have fans as passionate as that

Irvine has had half of last season and this , now you tell me what he has done to make us think that he is the special one ,.nah sod that i'l tell you

RELEGATION , ,AND ZERO AFTER THE FACT ,CONTINUES PLAYING DROSS IN THE MIDFIELD ,PLAYS PEOPLE OUT OF POSITION ,MOTIVATIONAL SKILLS ,NONE ,OVERCOACHES THE PLAYERS AND FILLS THERE HEAD WITH CRAP ,LOSING GAMES LIKE WE ARE GOING OUT OF BUISNESS,GETTING HAMMERED BY TEAMS WE SHOULD BE PLAYING OFF THE FIELD ,

NOT GETTING A PRIORETY CENTERBACK IN OVER THE SUMMER, THE ONLY THING GOOD ABOUT HIM IS HE KEEPS THE DVD LIBRARY UP TO DATE , THAT SAID HE IS A NICE MAN

If it is the case that Manderic is just keeping Irvine on until he has the correct replacement lined up, then you would imagine Irvine knows this.

If that is the case, how is Irvine supposed to do his job knowing that he'll be out as soon as someone else signs on the dotted line no matter what he does. He's not exactly going to be in the right frame of mind to be out strengthening the squad.

Best to get rid straight away so everyone knows where they stand.

I really dont get it though. The heartbeat of the club is fading and the man who saved us from administration and possible extinction has failed to do 'THE BLEEDIN OBVIOUS' in his early months of tenure.

The fans are what make this club work NOT anyone else. Without the fans on side there is no club and until he makes this 'inevitable' decision the good ship Sheffield Wednesday will continue to sail heading into the wind. I really dont see why a replacement straight away is needed, how can we be any worse, seriously???

Milan it is time to make the inevitable decision and the time is now.

I trust milan will make the right decision in the right time.

Unfortunatly because of all the fookwit reporters slagging him off about his policies on hiring and firing he may just stick with him till the end of the season.

I dont want him but the mission is clear,

Win promotion- keep your job

Fail to gain promotion- lose your job

Guest on the band wagon

FFS some people on here loosing heart already, being critical already being ridiculouse already lets slag off the man who saved us. Yes in the longer term MM will hopefully benefit and did n't do it without self interest but jesus what are some of you on. don't get what you want and we are off the deep end. MM is a driven man and it is not in his interest for us to fade and be in the poo poo lge next year, if a change is coming we will know when it is announced and there will be an immediate replacement

lets get a grip

Guest darlo owl

Drama queens.

spot on pal

Drama queens.

I am begining to come around to the point of patience and hopefully two impact signings in midfield will enable us to improve. The patience has come from the fact that we have no choice and if we continue to fight against the club and Milan's decision then it could result in a major backlash. Either we unite together and give AI another chance over Feb or it turns in a wednesday cival war. I hate the fact that we are playing gash and think we need to go back to basics, play players in the correct positions and play to player strengths. We need two players in Midfield urgently !!!!

I am begining to come around to the point of patience and hopefully two impact signings in midfield will enable us to improve. The patience has come from the fact that we have no choice and if we continue to fight against the club and Milan's decision then it could result in a major backlash. Either we unite together and give AI another chance over Feb or it turns in a wednesday cival war. I hate the fact that we are playing gash and think we need to go back to basics, play players in the correct positions and play to player strengths. We need two players in Midfield urgently !!!!

WTF beyond belief it really is, watching our fanbase dwindle and dwindle all because ONE simple decision cannot be made.

We will get it right with Milan here, let's at least show some respect to the guy who saved us

Irvine can't last now, I know, all you know n Milan knows but we should leave him to get his timing right whatever his reasons may be

WTF beyond belief it really is, watching our fanbase dwindle and dwindle all because ONE simple decision cannot be made.

me thinks there are some 'plants' on this thread.

Note that most of the ones in strong disagreement have a cup full of posts between them on owlstalk. Funny that they all happen to be on this thread within a short period of time of one another

That description reminds me of last season's finale against Crystal Palace in particular. Was that the supporters' fault as well?

As much as anything during the last wretched decade, the capacity of some Wednesday fans to blame anything, and I mean absolutely anything on their fellow supporters has just been absolutely breathtaking.

Guest Sniper1

I honestly thought Milan had a few more weeks before the top lads turned on him.

The delusion within our fanbase is f'kin incredible.

I suppose it was only a matter of time.

Just happened quicker than i thought.

Perhaps we should show a bit more respect to Mr Mandaric for what he's done.

Honestly think some members of our fanbase rank as the worse in the country.