Miller out 4-6 weeks

Guest Sheff Owl

Don't necessarily disagree with this.

My main concern at the moment, with Miller being out however, is who is going to miss the next penalty?

IMO we really need to improve this midfield and the current midfield players have been here for a couple of seasons or so now and have not really pulled up any trees(apart from Coke and Palmer) Miller is useful but seems to pick up a lot of injury's and JOC might give you 100 % but you need more from a 'ball winner', as for Potter - no comment!

Until we improve this midfield i would love to see Palmer and Coke given a go - can't be any worse?

IMO we really need to improve this midfield and the current midfield players have been here for a couple of seasons or so now and have not really pulled up any trees(apart from Coke and Palmer) Miller is useful but seems to pick up a lot of injury's and JOC might give you 100 % but you need more from a 'ball winner', as for Potter - no comment!

Until we improve this midfield i would love to see Palmer and Coke given a go - can't be any worse?

I've been impressed with what I've seen of Palmer. Mind you, I loved McAllister too and look what happened to him. I don't have badges, what do I know.

Guest Sheff Owl

I've been impressed with what I've seen of Palmer. Mind you, I loved McAllister too and look what happened to him. I don't have badges, what do I know.

Agree i liked Macca and Simek and thought neither of them should have gone.

Macca was just such a strange decision, he can't have been on much money and he had championship experience. He should have played a lot more.

As for Palmer, you have to ask when is it best to give him a chance? Under Irvine i don't believe that will happen, he just does not seem interested in youth.

Palmer can't do any worse like i said than Potter and JOC!