Irvine has MM's full backing

Said i wouldnt go last night but relented at the last minute, how ever my ticket said nothing about a pantomime, so until this pantomime clown goes i will not be going, and this time i mean it

Bored for the first half, didnt even stand up when we scored in the first half, and then the clowns came on for the second half, orchestrated by the master clown.

this really is unbelievable, has MM got a bet on for us to be out of this division this season, and he figures the certain way to win it is to get relegated?

Words fail me.

How low does the football club need to go?

How many more dismal results does this tosspot have to churn out?

He's out of his flipping depth for crying out loud, even he knows it.

Edited by SiJ

You never know what's going on behind the scenes. could be lining up a replacement 1st.

IF he is supporting the Manager, it's probably because he knew that when they decided to make big changes to the team in this window our form would suffer. Before Milan came our current form was, w w w w l l and since Milan's 1st appearance in the Director's box it's been, w l l w d l d. Which on the face of it is not the form to get a manager the sack.

It's also daft to just blame Wilko, I doubt he has such power over Milan, stop trying to find scapegoats all the time.

PS my colour coordinted form thingy is pretty special isn't it? No, flip ya then :biggrin:

I now really regret buying train tickets for saturday. I bought them last saturday as i got back to the station from Leyton Orient thinking Irvine would be gone by the Hereford game.

£60 just for the train and the whole day will probably set me back £80-90+ for another inevitably poo poo performance.

You never know what's going on behind the scenes. could be lining up a replacement 1st.

IF he is supporting the Manager, it's probably because he knew that when they decided to make big changes to the team in this window our form would suffer. Before Milan came our current form was, w w w w l l and since Milan's 1st appearance in the Director's box it's been, w l l w d l d. Which on the face of it is not the form to get a manager the sack.

It's also daft to just blame Wilko, I doubt he has such power over Milan, stop trying to find scapegoats all the time.

PS my colour coordinted form thingy is pretty special isn't it? No, flip ya then :biggrin:

Owlstalk's answer to. . .

ned-flanders.jpg

@ Brownlad...

I never said any of those things.

I commuted for three years to many, many games while we had the old board, Laws and Strafford and I did that at great expense.

We might not have been great, but it was generally entertaining and we at least looked like we knew what we were doing.

This season has seen more humiliations in one season than I thought we could go through.

If not wanting to spend over £20 a pop to be bored shitless doesn't make me a TrueFan then so be it.

I appreciate your point Brownlad, but why shouldn't people feel like that?

Gets to a point when some people say enough is enough.

What do you support a team for? To watch them win every week?

I'm not getting into it mate. If people don't want to go - absolutely up to them. They pay their money (or don't) and they make their choice. Fine.

@ Brownlad...

I never said any of those things.

I commuted for three years to many, many games while we had the old board, Laws and Strafford and I did that at great expense.

We might not have been great, but it was generally entertaining and we at least looked like we knew what we were doing.

This season has seen more humiliations in one season than I thought we could go through.

If not wanting to spend over £20 a pop to be bored shitless doesn't make me a TrueFan then so be it.

Nothing to do with being a TrueFan - and I'm not specifically having a pop at you mate.

But it's pretty sad when you realise that people will always, always find an excuse not to go. Oh well.

I appreciate your point Brownlad, but why shouldn't people feel like that?

Gets to a point when some people say enough is enough.

Maybe because, when you look at it, it's just football. You either enjoy the ups and downs or you don't. We're never going to be a top 4 Prem club expected to win every game (well never say never, but you know what I mean). We're a L1 club, with L1 players. We're making changes to improve the squad, we'll probably make the play offs. Other teams with better resources than we've had for most of the season so far have had a similar experience in this division. We don't have a divine right to beat anybody.

In a nut shell, stop being so dramatic, 1 of the sad things about the last 15 years of crap is that it's turned us into victims, whining about whet we deserve. You're only paying to watch footy FFS. Glad they didn't have this attitude in the 70's, we would never have had the fan base left to recover the way we did in the next 2 decades.

I predict at least minus 50 for this post :happy:

I could take losing if it looked like we were flipping trying!

Come off it, weren't you at the match yesterday?

Say what you like about their organisation, quality on/off the ball or general tactical play, but effort clearly wasn't one of the things missing. Name off the top of my head: Teale, Coke, Madine, Heffernan, Weaver, JJ - all looked like they were trying hard, just unfortunately (for the most part) failing.

Maybe because, when you look at it, it's just football. You either enjoy the ups and downs or you don't. We're never going to be a top 4 Prem club expected to win every game (well never say never, but you know what I mean). We're a L1 club, with L1 players. We're making changes to improve the squad, we'll probably make the play offs. Other teams with better resources than we've had for most of the season so far have had a similar experience in this division. We don't have a divine right to beat anybody.

In a nut shell, stop being so dramatic, 1 of the sad things about the last 15 years of crap is that it's turned us into victims, whining about whet we deserve. You're only paying to watch footy FFS. Glad they didn't have this attitude in the 70's, we would never have had the fan base left to recover the way we did in the next 2 decades.

I predict at least minus 50 for this post :happy:

ned-flanders.jpg

Christ what is it going to take?

Getting knocked out of the cup by Hereford?

Relegation to League 2?

I've been a Wednesday fan since the mid 80s and I can't remember any time it was more obvious that the manager needed to go. Not Turner, not Pleat, not Wilson. They all had people defending them right up to the end.

Now is the ideal time to get a new manager in. We have plenty of time for them to assess the players and make some kind of an impact before the next important game.