Irvine has MM's full backing

Just get rid please Milan! We love you but you need you to do this so badly!

This is what I think will happen;

AI will be in charge for Hereford and Peterborough then after the window has finished he'll be gone and MM will bring in his own man.

Agreed. I think Mandaric will be searching for a replacement starting today, after last nights inability to win.

Let Irvine bring a couple more players in the final few days of the window, and once the windows closed Mandaric will reveal our new manager!

It contradicts nothing.

I said recent form (and I used the last 7 in all comps, as that's what MM has seen) alone, is not enough to get a manager the sack. I'm just trying to understand Milan's thinking IF he is sticking with Irvine. If he was happy with him last month, he isn't going to sack him now based on what he has witnessed since he took his seat in the directors box and saw us win 6 - 2 is he?

Would he sack him based on 7 games since he decided to back him and let him rebuild the defence? Many fans have been unhappy with AI for a while so the last 7 just add to it, but MM wasn't unhappy with him. He backed him.

Personally I couldn't care less if he goes or stays. I think we'll reach the play offs and I think we'll go into next season with a much much better team no matter who's in charge. And with MM at the helm if AI fails once all recent changes are complete he will go, so no need for all the drama, vile & hatred? (in general, not from you) It's metal.

forget the fa cup, MM himself has said promotion is the aim

were talking about a chairman that has a reputation for being the most trigger happy in the country

so to answer your question would he sack him on current form then i disagree, yes he would!!

by your own admission the form in september was shocking, yet in the last 5 games we have only got 1 more point than in september

i do agree that there is no need for the vile and hatred but football is a passionate game and irvine should have been sacked long long ago, its not his fault he's useless, but he just ends up winding me up!!

if we wernt in so much in the poo finacially at the time then i would have sacked him after the bournemouth game

forget the fa cup, MM himself has said promotion is the aim

were talking about a chairman that has a reputation for being the most trigger happy in the country

so to answer your question would he sack him on current form then i disagree, yes he would!!

by your own admission the form in september was shocking, yet in the last 5 games we have only got 1 more point than in september

i do agree that there is no need for the vile and hatred but football is a passionate game and irvine should have been sacked long long ago, its not his fault he's useless, but he just ends up winding me up!!

if we wernt in so much in the poo finacially at the time then i would have sacked him after the bournemouth game

Yeah as I said I was just trying to work out why he might be supporting Irvine. That's all.

Surely when they decided to basically replace the back 4, they discussed the effect it would have on the form in the short term, that was until MM turned up good enough for a promotion challenge?

That's the only thing I can think of, because as you say MM has a rep of having an itchy trigger finger.

Yeah as I said I was just trying to work out why he might be supporting Irvine. That's all.

Surely when they decided to basically replace the back 4, they discussed the effect it would have on the form in the short term, that was until MM turned up good enough for a promotion challenge?

That's the only thing I can think of, because as you say MM has a rep of having an itchy trigger finger.

like i say, i literally cannot believe it, i was expecting an announcement on sunday and again this morning

my heart sank when it was reported MM rubbished the Mirror story

the only thing i can think of is that its Howard interfering

but then would Milan give a poo about HW? hes a muliti millionaire businessman, he's always done things his own way

Look mate - I am not referring to you. I'm not having a pop at you or questioning your 'status as a fan'

If you don't feel you can go - that's absolutely your choice and no one can tell you otherwise

but

Sorry I just can't get to grips with that mentality... What are we talking about here? A cinema? A high street shop? A supermarket? A bank?

I support Sheffield Wednesday because my dad does, my uncle does, my cousins do. His family before him went and sat in the ground before I was born. I just can't fathom the mentality of a fan, a supporter of a football club, saying "well what are you going to do for me?"

Maybe you're right and I'm wrong.. I just don't get that mentality. That's all.

128675617130027572.jpg