Robbie Savage - free agent

Definately good enough for league one but not pulled up any trees in championship has he. If we are looking to building a squad for the future then this is more of a side step than a forward one in my opinion.

5month contract til end of the season then let him go to mls

Dont you think side and backward steps have got us into this position.

Heard Savage on the radio a few times saying he is lucky at Derby having the likes of Paul Green to do his grafting for him id hate to think we would waste the talents of our only decent midfielder Coke by making him do all the donky work for Savage.

I like many others really detested the bloke due to the perception he gives, having said that since his media work I have seen a different side to him, I listened to his chat about the america / media dicision he had to make and was thinking at the time he would be perfect for us, he would certainly motivate and add some steel to our bunch of pussys, would get the home crowd going as well. Not sure how old he is but hes still fit and still playing so dont think we would have anything to lose, I know he said he wouldnt want to play in the lower leagues, but with him in the squad I reckon it would only be for 4 months and then we are back in the championship............somebody please make it happen

If people were kicking off about having Lee Hughes here, how can they be even contemplating that utter, utter C |_| NT here?

If he were to ever pull on a Wednesday shirt I would burn mine in protest, preferably on top of his face.

If people were kicking off about having Lee Hughes here, how can they be even contemplating that utter, utter C |_| NT here?

If he were to ever pull on a Wednesday shirt I would burn mine in protest, preferably on top of his face.

That has to be one of the dumbest comparisons ever. Congratulations.

That has to be one of the dumbest comparisons ever. Congratulations.

Hughes has done far worse than Savage, but at least he has shown a small amount of remorse, I've never heard Savage utter the words 'I'm sorry'. One is more or less a murderer and the other is just a complete and total tail. I want neither of these people associated with the club thanks.

Hughes has done far worse than Savage, but at least he has shown a small amount of remorse, I've never heard Savage utter the words 'I'm sorry'. One is more or less a murderer and the other is just a complete and total tail. I want neither of these people associated with the club thanks.

If you don't want Savage then fine.

But please don't try and compare his on-field antics to Lee Hughes killing someone.

Guest Stereophonics

He is nothing like Lee Hughes

Im on twitter now telling Robbie to come to Wednesday and get us up

Hes a free agent in summer so would take a move now

Lets make it happen

Ask him why he stole the ball off some kids on the pitch last season, always wondered what made him do that !

Then call him a idiot, love from Eaton x

Guest frannys ears

If he would come on a pay as you play type deal to keep him focused, then i think he could be a great player to have if we put the young legs of coke at the side of him.