I told you all!

Guest PNE11

Everything you guys said as come true. Every single thing.

The worst manger in our recent history... by some distance too IMO.

Woeful manger.

But the again who are we (Wednesday and PNE fans) to critisize... We don't have all the necessary coaching experiences and badges.

a tad unfair, i'm pretty sure he knows about his own clubs shortcomings

he's experienced our pain and isn't gloating

I didn't go on Burnley's forum's warning them about Brian Laws and then returning when he was sakced saying " I told you so."

I've got no issues with this Preston fan, I welcome fans from other clubs posting. It makes the forum interesting.

He seems pretty switched on, and so I'm sure he knows they are in deep poo , and have appointed two shocking managers following Irvine's sacking. I really hope Brown keeps Preston up, it would mean United will go down, but it aint going to happen is it!

Guest Triplej2

I came on here when we (Preston) got rid of Mellor, Sedgwick and the clueless rumblewit that is Alan Irvine. You all slated me also!

I actually feel sorry for you guys, and I hope you get rid of that clown. You'll be better of without him.

You should have seen the bun fight on here between me amd our old chairman about Irvine, legendary!! :laugh:

I ended up having to prove I was a season ticket holder, it was all very bizarre!

Edited by Triplej2

You should have seen the bun fight on here between me amd our old chairman about Irvine, legendary!! :laugh:

I ended up having to prove I was a season ticket holder, it was all very bizarre!

I think even LS will be doing his nut in with this current poo .

You'd like to think so anyway.

I think even LS will be doing his nut in with this current poo .

You'd like to think so anyway.

I'd be interested to see whether Lee would admit that he got it wrong and that Irvine is in fact an awful manager. He was blaming looming admin for our bad results last year, how would he explain the results since MM saved us?

I didn't go on Burnley's forum's warning them about Brian Laws and then returning when he was sakced saying " I told you so."

I've got no issues with this Preston fan, I welcome fans from other clubs posting. It makes the forum interesting.

He seems pretty switched on, and so I'm sure he knows they are in deep poo , and have appointed two shocking managers following Irvine's sacking. I really hope Brown keeps Preston up, it would mean United will go down, but it aint going to happen is it!

Oh yeah, I know we're in the Brown stuff (pun intended). Hopefully Preston stay up, and you hopefully replace Irvine and get into the play off's. That would be superb!

Oh yeah, I know we're in the Brown stuff (pun intended). Hopefully Preston stay up, and you hopefully replace Irvine and get into the play off's. That would be superb!

I'm glad you take everything said on here with a pinch of salt mate, as you can imagine it's a very emotional time for us all.

Edited by eckington owl

Would be sorry to see Preston get relegated. Spent three years in the place and went to Deepdale more than a few times.

And, like others have said, it would probably mean United went down.

It's strange though, a lot of PNE fans I knew actually liked AI :blink:

I'm glad you take everything said on here with a pinch of salt mate, as you can imagine it's a very emotional time for us all.

I can understand that pal. It's the same for us. We're both in poo poo situations. Hopefully we can both get out of it! :D