I told you all!

Guest PNE11

I came on here when we (Preston) got rid of Mellor, Sedgwick and the clueless rumblewit that is Alan Irvine. You all slated me also!

I actually feel sorry for you guys, and I hope you get rid of that clown. You'll be better of without him.

Guest Distraught!

I came on here when we (Preston) got rid of Mellor, Sedgwick and the clueless rumblewit that is Alan Irvine. You all slated me also!

I actually feel sorry for you guys, and I hope you get rid of that clown. You'll be better of without him.

Thanks! Much appreciated!

Well done, flip me pity from a PNE fan, it just gets better. :mad:

Guest Sheff Owl

The guy is flipping obsessed with the same players no matter what they play like...

He won't use certain players and as for youth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wish he would just flip off.

Not true.

Many many of us were gutted at his appointment.

Even more gutted that we were proved right.

Unfortunately, our fanbase over the years have come to accept the poo served up, which has led to apathy and blind faith afforded to managers. We must be the most patience fans in the country when it comes to managers.

I wasn't one who slated you, it was clear from early on that Irvine was a car crash waiting to happen. Unfortunately, he was afforded time here, some say he deserved that at least (some of us differed). Ultimately, it's cost us...big time.

It's not us, the fans I feel for the most to be honest. We, as one, deserve the poo we've been fed under Irvine...it's Mandaric. This man has come from nowhere, having no affinity to the club and saved us from the brink. He has ploughed money into the football club, and backed the manager beyond belief. And this is what he is repaid with.

However, PNE11, I don't think you can come on here preaching about manager's...you've managed to appoint two managers since Irvine, who are just as fookin' bad. We'll be playing you next season...that's an absolute certainty.

Guest sotonowl

I wouldn't wish him on Blackpool or Burnley and that's saying something. The guy is a disaster!

Well you've certainly improved your choice of managers aint you,fergie and brown?You may live to regret getting rid,watch this space,your going down mate,sorry.

Unfortunately, our fanbase over the years have come to accept the poo served up, which has led to apathy and blind faith afforded to managers. We must be the most patience fans in the country when it comes to managers.

I wasn't one who slated you, it was clear from early on that Irvine was a car crash waiting to happen. Unfortunately, he was afforded time here, some say he deserved that at least (some of us differed). Ultimately, it's cost us...big time.

It's not us, the fans I feel for the most to be honest. We, as one, deserve the poo we've been fed under Irvine...it's Mandaric. This man has come from nowhere, having no affinity to the club and saved us from the brink. He has ploughed money into the football club, and backed the manager beyond belief. And this is what he is repaid with.

However, PNE11, I don't think you can come on here preaching about manager's...you've managed to appoint two managers since Irvine, who are just as fookin' bad. We'll be playing you next season...that's an absolute certainty.

That's fair enough dude. I just hope you get rid of him for your sake. I just don't think he's cut out to be a manager, plus the coaching staff are awful.

a tad unfair, i'm pretty sure he knows about his own clubs shortcomings

he's experienced our pain and isn't gloating