I usually consider myself a moderate

I usually consider meself as a moderate where footballs concerned, i don't usually act in a knee jerk sort of fashion on the back of the odd result.

But...

This is now way past flipping ridiculous...We have a squad that should be tearing this division a new one, and we are getting stuffed by the likes of Orient, Exeter...ad flipping nauseum..

It is honestly time to walk Alan...I'm not going to give it the vitriolic stuff some fans use, you probably have done your best...its simply nowhere near good enough...

I have not a coaching badge, but from years of watching Wednesday under legions of managers i have the experience to know when the bloody boat is being called in...start rowing mate...you have failed miserably...and i am sure if you sre honest with yoursel;f you will realise it.

As for the bloody managers association that Mr Wilkinson is a part of...if this affecting Mr Mandaric's thinking i would say forget it Milan...the results simply speak for themselves...Irvine has a squad of players that other managers in this division would ive an arm for...

Times up Alan...do the decent thing....this is not Fvckin' Preston...We expect summatt!

I usually consider meself as a moderate where footballs concerned, i don't usually act in a knee jerk sort of fashion on the back of the odd result.

But...

This is now way past flipping ridiculous...We have a squad that should be tearing this division a new one, and we are getting stuffed by the likes of Orient, Exeter...ad flipping nauseum..

It is honestly time to walk Alan...I'm not going to give it the vitriolic stuff some fans use, you probably have done your best...its simply nowhere near good enough...

I have not a coaching badge, but from years of watching Wednesday under legions of managers i have the experience to know when the bloody boat is being called in...start rowing mate...you have failed miserably...and i am sure if you sre honest with yoursel;f you will realise it.

As for the bloody managers association that Mr Wilkinson is a part of...if this affecting Mr Mandaric's thinking i would say forget it Milan...the results simply speak for themselves...Irvine has a squad of players that other managers in this division would give an arm for...

Times up Alan...do the decent thing....this is not Fvckin' Preston...We expect summatt!

Completely agree. But I am sick of saying it.

Was saying it last season. To a certain extent, we get the managers we deserve.

Not knee jerk enough IMO. He should have been gone a long time ago.

WE'VE SEEN ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THIS ARSEHOLE HAS TO OFFER, NOTHING WILL CHANGE UNDER HIM WE NEED A DYNAMIC MANAGER NOT A LIFELONG UNDER ACHIEVER, AND FEAR MONGER...HE IS A VERY, VERY LIMITED MAN INDEED...WE SAW EVERYTHING HE KNEW IN THE FIRST TWO WEEKS HE WAS HERE, IT'S JUST WE DIDN'T REALISE IT THEN...HE HAS NO MORE IDEAS...HE'S DONE...SAME OLD SHlT ALL THE TIME, THAT'S ALL HE HAS LEFT...GET HIM OUT BEFORE HE TAKES US DOWN AGAIN...

Completely agree. But I am sick of saying it.

Was saying it last season. To a certain extent, we get the managers we deserve.

Not knee jerk enough IMO. He should have been gone a long time ago.

What was that then, penalty then total collapse, Irvine has not got a clue, they step it up we stand and watch goals go in just stare no marking they get time and space, he's hopeless !

Have to agree, I'm also a moderate, I hate the constant firing of managers at all levels, and I really thought that Irvine might turn it around.

But this I'd just not good enough, we should be pushing for automatic, to miss out on the playoffs is just unthinkable.

Have to agree, I'm also a moderate, I hate the constant firing of managers at all levels, and I really thought that Irvine might turn it around.

But this I'd just not good enough, we should be pushing for automatic, to miss out on the playoffs is just unthinkable.

We lack leadership on the pitch when the chips are down, there is no spark or fluidity to our attacking play and its just generally dull.

It seems whatever team we put out there is the same result, as if the team is bored and uninspired in itself. He obviously puts on great coaching sessions and works himself to the bone on analysis but for one reason or another its not working and I'm sick of being embarrased and having to hear of defeats to inferior teams, because thats what they are, yet the opposition grows a pair of testicles when they play us and we lose ours pretty quickly.

I've not felt this bad since Turner was manager, but at least we had a poo poo team then.

Time for a change. Enoughs enough.

I must admit, I'm a moderate as well. But there's clearly something wrong. Whether it's the tactics, the team, the formation or the spirit I refuse to believe that this team is a mid table team. There's players in our 1st 11 that would walk into every team in our league yet for some reason they can't play together.

We sleepwalked into relegation and we're sleepwalking into obscurity now. Time to go Alan.

Guest Triplej2

I must admit I'm not a moderate and I've been campaigning for the sacking of this utterflap for months. It's been glaringly obvious he's f*cking useless since the beginning.

So do I. Irvine has had enough time and resources to make his mark but clearly cannot do it. Its time for him to be moved on and allow someone else the chance to have a go while there is still time to rescue the season. With regards to Heffernan he clearly doesn't like what he sees in training. From what I have seen in MATCHES he deserves his chance.

I too put myself forward to climb on the bandwagon. I honestly thought Irvine could do the job and that MM would give him at least to the end of the season. But with the chance of automatic promotion realistically now gone and the lottery of the play offs even begining to slip away it is time for a change. I don't hate AI like some on here, he has tried but sadly is lacking what is needed. To have any chance of salvaging anything from this season the Milan has to act now.

I've stood up for him too but this, after Exeter, is a result too far.

I do think he's had a difficult task under financial constraints but it just isn't working if we're getting stuffed like this.

It may not be all his fault and may be (like many others) a case of right bloke, wrong time.

But it's time for a clean slate. It's time for a change.

So many Irivine out threads to respond to should tell its own story.

However also as a "moderate" thought I would choose this one.

I DO have my coaching badges - what fVckin difference that makes I don't know. But todays result filtered through to me whilst I was coaching my U9's in an extra training session. We were working on our passing and movement as we have lost our way a bit recently. We actually LOST a game after going 3 years unbeaten. The point is every one of my players were determined to make amends for that - even though I feel that they have nothing to prove to anyone. But from a team that just over powered everyone - they have started to find that others are catching them up by working as a team. They therefore understand that to stay ahead of the chasing pack, they have to put the effort in themselves.

Whilst this is entirely their choice (I don't believe in "cracking the whip" at their age), I also see that if I don't put the effort in that they require as their "leader" they will not reach their goal of remaining the best. I am required to motivate them and give them direction.

SWFC are in the same situation. They have the squad on paper to rip this league apart - but they still need the guidance, motivation and confidence from their leader to do that. Irvine is obviously not that person. He has had opportunity after opportunity to prove differently. Everytime he has failed. Everytime he has got it wrong.

In the now famous words - Its Time to Go. You can't even really walk away with your head held high - so I suggest you crawl away under a stone and stay there for a long time..................

BTW - Mr Mandaric - if you are reading and need a succesful qualified coach who gets the best out of his players - PM me :wink:

100% agree.

With this squad of players anything less than automatic promotion is a failure.

We're along way off that at the moment.

You only had to see the first 15 minutes of the secondhalf last saturday to see how we should be playing football ffs!!

When we go at teams we look like league beaters.

TIME TO GO - that was after our abysmal flacid and abject relegation battle last season

this year is no different

he is failing to inject spark, energy and a want to win within the squad. it looks as the players simply don't want to play for him and this his regimental and outdated tactics are failing him as they failed him at Preston

stick to what your good at Irvine .. coaching players while a decent manager selects the team and tactics. your shocking as a number 1