POOR PERFORMANCE

Guest inman

I have watched the dundee motherwell game twice now and i did not see anything to be excited about reynolds, he made two SURGING runs in the second half if kicking the ball in front of you too far and loosing it both times is for want of a better word surge, once could be down to the dire pitch conditions but the other was just plain crap, i thought he got caught out of position when dundee should plainly have had a penalty, all in all did NOT rate his game, however saying that, this was the first time i have seen him play, so maybe it was just a one off. sorry to all who rate him but just did'nt do it for me.

I'm convinced by a random post on a messageboard for one. He isn't and never will be good enough for us. If we sign him I will boo his every touch. I will even boo him in and out of the carpark. Is it possible to find out where players live? I'd like to boo him at home too. Hope he's on twitter and Facebook so I can cyberboo the useless so and so.

Boooooooooooooo. (just warming up).

I'm convinced by a random post on a messageboard for one. He isn't and never will be good enough for us. If we sign him I will boo his every touch. I will even boo him in and out of the carpark. Is it possible to find out where players live? I'd like to boo him at home too. Hope he's on twitter and Facebook so I can cyberboo the useless so and so.

Boooooooooooooo. (just warming up).

Right too, I won't be renewing my season ticket anyway if he starts on Saturday!

I have watched the dundee motherwell game twice now and i did not see anything to be excited about reynolds, he made two SURGING runs in the second half if kicking the ball in front of you too far and loosing it both times is for want of a better word surge, once could be down to the dire pitch conditions but the other was just plain crap, i thought he got caught out of position when dundee should plainly have had a penalty, all in all did NOT rate his game, however saying that, this was the first time i have seen him play, so maybe it was just a one off. sorry to all who rate him but just did'nt do it for me.

Well, the people who DO rate him have seen him play more than once, so I guess I'll side with them, thanks.

Was there really any need to post this thread? I mean, it's quite obvious you can't judge a player from 1 performance and as already said his head could very well have been somewhere else. All this has done is put a slight bit of doubt in everyones mind.

The clubs which have been after him in the past and the pricetag Motherwell put on him previously, tells me he is very well thought of!

Why is it that anyone saying anything bad about a possible future signing is rounded upon by everyone? The OP is just saying what HE saw from the game he watched, it may turn out that he's right , maybe he's wrong.

As for previous big bids for the player, I just wonder why the same clubs don't want the player now that he's available at a cheaper price - possibly not playing as well?

I hope he signs and is the ginger Des Walker but Inman shouldn't be slagged off for giving his view on the player.

Guest Sheff Owl

I would not read too much into ONE performance that many people have seen.

After all and i'm not saying this is the case but didn't McCall tell him before the game that we wanted him and made a bid? Reynolds said he was ok to play and mind fully on the match etc but still....