Wycombe or Hereford!!

Guest Sheff Owl

Make it cheap prices and let's try and get the best crowd we possibly can.

Huge chance to get to the 5th round for the first time in what???

Even better if the KOP IS OPEN? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wonder if we can beat uniteds crowd yesterday for this one? Not that it matters like, as crowds dont get you points, but it'd be nice to see a decent crowd. Will need to be cheap tickets to get the numbers in, or kids free etc. Though I assume our hands are tied to a degree. whatever happens though, I'll be there. Love FA cup games.

Doesn't matter - we'll batter either of them

flipping hell lads we're going to the 5th round at least!

A tidy draw then and.......i'm gonna burst with excitement at this rate - i love the FA Cup

Has someone hacked your account?

You never usually come across as the sort of poster who would show such reckless confidence in our football team, let alone in regards to an FA Cup tie where the underdogs regularly come out victorious.

Happy with that.

With all due respect we should be looking to progress to the next round with this draw.

Should be a decent game anyways.

Bet that's what Bristol City thought. Still could have been a lot worse. Hope we treat the game with respect and don't get carried away and think all we have to do is turn up.

As I said there are rules around pricing, so there is a minimum, love to do it like the JPT but dont think we can. I 'll check the rule book tomorrow and then come up with a strategy around the game, but we cant announce anything until we know who we are playing and they agree with whatever we propose.

Caz

I'm happy to draw the poo poo at Hillsborough.

Irvines record against the poo poo this season is actually good, despite perfrmances. So I'm very confident we'll bet whoever.

Then it's the 5th round... Then we're on a mini cup run!!

I'd love it if we somehow got to the quarters or even semi's! We've been poo poo in the cup most of my lifetime.

Edited by BRADDAZ

Worst possible draw?!?! Playing a side we should beat at home is worse than an away tie at Swansea?

In my oppininon yes.

I really can't see a massive attendance for this draw. It's not exactly an attractive one is it?! I think any away game would have been better. Wouldn't matter who we were away to, we would've got a massive following.

For a home draw, we could've got just about anyone else and it would've been better.

Really gutted at first that we didn't get Forest or West Ham when there were only 4 all left to draw. I've never been to Upton Park before and really fancied a game there.

The more i think about it though, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress to the next round if we play well- the last time i remember us being in the 5th round was at home against Chelsea (i think we lost in the last minute to a Di Matteo header in front of Leppings Lane?)

And if we get Hereford then th Kenny Lunt reunion is on like donkey kong. :biggrin:

Worst possible draw?!?! Playing a side we should beat at home is worse than an away tie at Swansea?

This.

There were so many shocking draws we could have got. I guess some folk are never happy unless they are moaning :dry: