Wycombe or Hereford!!

This match has live coverage written all over it, 12 o'clock kick off on police advice and the pubs shut 2 hours after the game, we'll be dancing in the streets after we turn theses fookers over!

there are rukes surrounding minimum ticket prices so we have limitations, we need to know who wins first before we can agree the prices, I hop they are playing soon as we only have a couple of weeks until the game.

Tomorrow we will try to rearrange the home fixture affected, discuss ticket prices and what we expect the crowd to be to help us decide what areas of the ground to open. Hopefully we will be then ready to go

when we know which team gets through

caz

Wycombe are 3rd in league 2, Hereford are bottom.

Hopefully we`ll get Hereford. Wycombe are a decent side, and after watching us get torn to pieces against Bury, I cant be arsed for another night like that.

Still, could have been far worse.

Their 3rd round match hasn't been scheduled yet, i'm guessing same time as the replays. What happens if their 3rd round match goes to a replay will that be held on the same weekend end as the 4th round? Hereford have quite the fixture backlog and I would hate for the match to be on a Tuesday night.

there are rukes surrounding minimum ticket prices so we have limitations, we need to know who wins first before we can agree the prices, I hop they are playing soon as we only have a couple of weeks until the game.

Tomorrow we will try to rearrange the home fixture affected, discuss ticket prices and what we expect the crowd to be to help us decide what areas of the ground to open. Hopefully we will be then ready to go

when we know which team gets through

caz

I think they said Wycombe and Hereford were playing their 3rd round tie this Tuesday night.... but I could be wrong.

Edited by JackSwfc12

Very pleased with this tie; it's at home and we should realistically expect cheap ticket prices, a good atmosphere in the stands and for the players to progress without the need of a replay.

Should be a good match to build confidence if we can dominate Wycombe/Hereford like we did against Northampton Town in the first 45 minutes of that game (it could have been 4-0 at half time), only in this match we will have to keep for the full 90 though. This fixture could be just what we need to give a good run-out to some of the new signings, some of the fringe players like Palmer and Heffernan and some of the players returning from injury like Buxton and Coke.

Worst possible draw in my oppinion.

Typical sort of game that could see us beaten by a team we expect to spank. Could have had an away day at either place, would have been good, but can see a low attendance for this one. Not an attractive fixture at all.

Worst possible draw?!?! Playing a side we should beat at home is worse than an away tie at Swansea?

I can't have been the only one thinking "I hope this isn't us" for almost all (if not all) the away balls being picked out, not a single good tie seemed to come up where I was hoping we were next to be picked out.

90% of the teams we could have drawn would have been rubbish low-interest games with only a small chance for us to progress, so if we couldn't get lucky with one of the top 3 or 4 teams left then this was a good consolation. I could reel off a massive list of teams that would have been a much worse draw than this for us.

Plus we're at home, which is nice.

Hereford/Wycombe is scheduled for Tuesday evening so if one gets a result then we will know which team we are playing :) wasnt excited to start off with but now very positive with a good home crowd we should make the opposition feel like we have a 12th man on the pitch.

caz

That is a great draw, of course Man Utd would have been sweet but we could easily have got some dull championship team away where we'd probably lose. This is a great chance to get to the last 16 of the cup - where we are much more likely to bag one of the big boys

Coke and Purse happy with the draw on twitter :biggrin:

Who do we want though?

Hereford or Wycombe?

I'm going for Hereford.

Doesn't matter - we'll batter either of them

flipping hell lads we're going to the 5th round at least!

A tidy draw then and.......i'm gonna burst with excitement at this rate - i love the FA Cup