Dan Jones Tattoos

Guest fibre1

I want the club crest tattoo but i want the white background in the shield and not just skin colour showing.

I've been told white is hard to do and ends up looking cr@p.

Has anybody had any experience of this?

Yep, I got an England badge done. The St Georges flag one.

The white has now gone a cream colour! Not good, plan to get it covered.

Guest johnowls

It doesn't hurt that much, more of an irritation and a scratchy feeling. Don't drink the night before though, if you do you'll bleed loads and then run the risk of having holes in your tattoos where the scabs have come off too early. eewwwwww!

You should never say to anybody oh it doesn't hurt as everyone has different pain thresholds.

I have tattooed people and seen people tattooed hundreds of times and have seen the biggest toughest men pass out and small women take it with ease,and one girl who was screaming even though the needle wasn't in.

And i say again White on large scale is a no no in fact you would struggle to find anyone to even attempt it.

Guest johnowls

I know nothing about tattoos. Out of interest, what would a 'sleeve' like that cost and how long to do?

Price depends on the artist and time it takes depends on how long you can sit for.

I would say with the quality of this tat would cost a good bit.

Most artists are charging about 50-70 pound per hour but depends how long you can sit for.

oh and i like the last supper bit i would like to see it close up and wonder who did it.

Guest johnowls

Simon Grayson at second to none in Rotherham is one of the best artist in Yorkshire if not in the country but is normally booked up for 6months at a time.

Also Shane at mystic inks Woodhouse is good and is soon to open a new shop on prince of wales rd.

Guest Triplej2

Ive got "Mes Que Un Club" underneath my SWFC badge ... i went to watch Barca play for my 18th so i thought it was fitting :biggrin:

Edit!!

Edited by Triplej2

Guest fibre1

These are the best I can get of his right arm:

dj5a.jpg

dj4u.jpg

dj3c.jpg

dj2y.jpg

dj1f.jpg

You've got the last supper, a bunch of doves, a crucifixion and some kine of lady/angel maybe Mary Magdalene? Is he religious by any chance?

Nice one they are the best i've seen, do you have any of the stars on the stomach, i think the stars on the stomach match up with stars on the top of the right arm!

Nice one they are the best i've seen, do you have any of the stars on the stomach, i think the stars on the stomach match up with stars on the top of the right arm!

Please tell me you're not serious about this.....