Dan Jones Tattoos

Guest fibre1

Guest Saturday Owl

does deejayone have contact with him? Is likely for positive outcome?

Yes I believe that he works for the club so just ask him and I'm sure he can ask Danny Jones for you. :biggrin:

His sleeve is something to do with inspiriation before a game. It has his girlfriend's name and (I think) daughter or family or something on it.

Not sure what the star's mean..

If I was Jones I'd find it weird knowing some married guy wanted the names of his daughter and girlfriend on their arm.

Guest johnowls

Whos is James? and I can assure you, I aint bent, missy for 9 years son!

It's hard for a white guy sometimes to get a tattoo that looks decent, I'm 27 and aint got one for that reason, but saw that when he was taking a throw-in and thought why not!

Racist :ph34r:

Joking aside wtf are you on about,So tattoo's look worse on white people.

I have tattooed people old saggy skin is worst

Edited by johnowls

Guest Manwithastick

His sleeve is something to do with inspiriation before a game. It has his girlfriend's name and (I think) daughter or family or something on it.

Not sure what the star's mean..

the stars mean he has no taste or shame. Seriously, rumbleing stars?!?! on a bloke? I know several homosexuals who wouldn't even dream of get a rumbleing star tattooed.

if however you choose to proceed down this foolish path to severe punishment bum rape then i shouldn't worry, any 10 bob walk in scratch merchant will have done about a million (poo poo) stars in the last 18 months. all on girls mind.

the stars mean he has no taste or shame. Seriously, rumbleing stars?!?! on a bloke? I know several homosexuals who wouldn't even dream of get a rumbleing star tattooed.

if however you choose to proceed down this foolish path to severe punishment bum rape then i shouldn't worry, any 10 bob walk in scratch merchant will have done about a million (poo poo) stars in the last 18 months. all on girls mind.

I gather you're against the idea?

Guest Hirsty's Girl

I want the club crest tattoo but i want the white background in the shield and not just skin colour showing.

I've been told white is hard to do and ends up looking cr@p.

Has anybody had any experience of this?

Nah, white is ok. I've got some white on a couple of my tattoos and its come out fine. Just make sure you go to a proper good artist. As a basic rule, if you walk in and they can tattoo you straight away, don't do it! A good tattooist always has a busy appointment book.

Good Luck, hope this was helpful

UTO

xxx

Nah, white is ok. I've got some white on a couple of my tattoos and its come out fine. Just make sure you go to a proper good artist. As a basic rule, if you walk in and they can tattoo you straight away, don't do it! A good tattooist always has a busy appointment book.

UTO

xxx

Yeah thanks for that.

Now i've just got to get the bottle up to get it done. :biggrin:

Guest johnowls

UTO

xxx

White is ok for small bits but he is talking about having a full badge and would look awful.

The thing with white is if its over worked blood inevitably taints the ink and can end up brown or manky.

All good tattooists use white for highlighting and small areas.

Guest Hirsty's Girl

Yeah thanks for that.

Now i've just got to get the bottle up to get it done. :biggrin:

It doesn't hurt that much, more of an irritation and a scratchy feeling. Don't drink the night before though, if you do you'll bleed loads and then run the risk of having holes in your tattoos where the scabs have come off too early. eewwwwww!