Dan Jones Tattoos

Guest fibre1

Guest fibre1

PS - this is DEFFO a wind up by one of the current playing squad

The players have arranged this to wind Daniel up - it's blatant

lol

can assure you it aint just saw the tattoo on tele, liked it, everybody who's seen it likes it and was thinking of getting it done, nothing more to it, just hoped somebody may have had more information or new were he got it done so I could speak to the shop and get a price!

I do see the funny side but nothing more to it

Guest Manwithastick

can assure you it aint just saw the tattoo on tele, liked it, everybody who's seen it likes it and was thinking of getting it done, nothing more to it, just hoped somebody may have had more information or new were he got it done so I could speak to the shop and get a price!

I do see the funny side but nothing more to it

you really don't have the first clue about decent tattooing do you? You sound like one of the arses that wander in whilst i'm paying by the hour and just interrupt with dumbass questions like 'how much will it cost to have 3 stars on my stomach' and other such drivel.

The work itself looks quite good, if a little crowded. Personal taste dictates that whilst Daniel Jones likes the subject matter it's ridiculous to me. Now since the artist who did it clearly has ability, what the hell makes you think you can just call the 'shop' and tell them

you want the same and what's the price? seriously, any half decent tattoo artist will laugh you out of the place. 'Yeah sure mate, i'll happily replicate someone elses design on your arm. It'll be £150 and will take exactly 3 hours'. It just doesn't work like that. :rolleyes:

you really don't have the first clue about decent tattooing do you? You sound like one of the arses that wander in whilst i'm paying by the hour and just interrupt with dumbass questions like 'how much will it cost to have 3 stars on my stomach' and other such drivel.

The work itself looks quite good, if a little crowded. Personal taste dictates that whilst Daniel Jones likes the subject matter it's ridiculous to me. Now since the artist who did it clearly has ability, what the hell makes you think you can just call the 'shop' and tell them

you want the same and what's the price? seriously, any half decent tattoo artist will laugh you out of the place. 'Yeah sure mate, i'll happily replicate someone elses design on your arm. It'll be £150 and will take exactly 3 hours'. It just doesn't work like that. :rolleyes:

Bit harsh....but probably true.

On a serious note

I gave some ideas to the lad who did mine

Got the fist one done now, then will keep going back every few months,

When finished it will cover most of my back, it is costing extra for the design process, and bear in mind, I have to live with it, so it has to be perfect, and a one off, I don’t want anything that someone else has got

Guest mrbluesky

Tattoo, decent, taste laugh.gif

Dumbass drivel arses pay by the hourcool.gif

Well done you and your tattoos paid for by the hour rolleyes.gif

Guest scott_andrew_william

ha, didn't someone say Clinton was on this site?

That's going to look daft when he's old though, before you know it Jones will start to lose his hair too..

:laugh:

Why on earth would I want his daughter and mothers name on my arm, you make me laugh!

U got this wrong, like tattoo, want to see a close up, thinking about getting tattoo. Nothing more to it. Simples!

Guest Manwithastick

wasn't there a thread on here a while back where some guy got the club motto tattoed, but with 'conlisio' instead of 'consilio'?

nope. doesn't ring a bell.

Guest johnowls

wasn't there a thread on here a while back where some guy got the club motto tattoed, but with 'conlisio' instead of 'consilio'?

Yes i remember it he put a pic up of his tatt but it had wrong spelling lol

Can I ask that no-one points this thread out to him.

Dan is a young lad and likely very embarrassed by some weirdo off the Internet fapping over his tattoos.

If he went on to become a 'insert old SWFC players name'-style legend how would you al feel then