Dan Jones Tattoos

Guest fibre1

Guest fibre1

Can anybody help me. I'm looking at the same tattoo has what Daniel Jones has got on his arm (sleeve) and stomach (stars on stomach), only trouble it is a nightmare to get hold of close ups of the tattoos.

Does anybody have any images or know were he got it done, at the minute only got a few photos from the internet, but they not good enough to be able to show the tattoist.

Really hope somebody can help, because don't fancy having to ask Dan himself when he turns up for a match or something.

Anyway great result yesterday and still pinching myself from the potential of last weeks 2 new recruits! :)

Guest fibre1

Whos is James? and I can assure you, I aint bent, missy for 9 years son!

It's hard for a white guy sometimes to get a tattoo that looks decent, I'm 27 and aint got one for that reason, but saw that when he was taking a throw-in and thought why not!

It's hard for a white guy sometimes to get a tattoo that looks decent, I'm 27 and aint got one for that reason, but saw that when he was taking a throw-in and thought why not!

Oh dear!

Guest fibre1

A squad player who may be replaced in the coming weeks has a decent game for a league one side and you want to scar your body for life to worship your hero? :blink:

He aint my Hero either mate, just so happened he got a tattoo I like and i've noticed it cos he plays for my team.

Talk about heroes mate, I'd tell you how i've seen Hirsty slip past Schmeichel to win 1 nil at Hillsbrough, Sheridan in the old milk cup, cmon lads I'm just looking for some serious assistance in getting hold of these images"

He aint my Hero either mate, just so happened he got a tattoo I like and i've noticed it cos he plays for my team.

Talk about heroes mate, I'd tell you how i've seen Hirsty slip past Schmeichel to win 1 nil at Hillsbrough, Sheridan in the old milk cup, cmon lads I'm just looking for some serious assistance in getting hold of these images"

Good morning Neil. :biggrin:

Should get a Flower, Much more colourful.

"Saw him when taking a throw-in" ... and your heart melted ? :laugh: only messin' mate they are lovely tattoo's !

NO idea where he got them but im guessing they werent cheap .... my swfc badge was £40 and im told thats cheap !

Can anybody help me. I'm looking at the same tattoo has what Daniel Jones has got on his arm (sleeve) and stomach (stars on stomach), only trouble it is a nightmare to get hold of close ups of the tattoos.

Does anybody have any images or know were he got it done, at the minute only got a few photos from the internet, but they not good enough to be able to show the tattoist.

Really hope somebody can help, because don't fancy having to ask Dan himself when he turns up for a match or something.

Anyway great result yesterday and still pinching myself from the potential of last weeks 2 new recruits! :)

Sent your lass round to shag him, then take pics with her mobile while he's clothed off. :biggrin:

Guest JonTheOwl66

His sleeve is something to do with inspiriation before a game. It has his girlfriend's name and (I think) daughter or family or something on it.

Not sure what the star's mean..

Guest fibre1

Sorry mate, I have looked around web and no avail.

Ask or PM Deejayone and he could ask him for you?

Twitter maybe?

does deejayone have contact with him? Is likely for positive outcome?