M Morrison

Morrison and Johnson could be an excellent pairing.

It's about time we had a centre back pairing that took no prisoners. We needed to get 'nasty'.

Now can we have a tough tackling defensive minded midfielder with the abilty to retain possession and play a pass please?

Listening to AI on Wednesday player today.....when asked about MM he seemed to indicate that the transfer was into its final stages and he said it would be a permanent transfer rather than a loan. He was asked if there was any chance any signings were coming in before the weekend......he replied there could be one or more but then its possible they might not be.

Asked about what position MM would be used he said that he was a centre half but could also play at right back very successfully and he reminded everyone of the RB situation at Wednesday..........He also said that Reda was a LEFT sided centre half which indicates he is a replacement for Beevers and MM could eventually be the replacement for Purse

When asked about the rumour about Middlesborough enquiring about Beevers........he replied that it was the first he had heard!

Not looking to offload players, only to build...at least 'at the moment'!

Overall, I believe from the interview that it will happen very quickly now and we should see an announcement later today or early tomorrow

Hope I got all that right but no doubt someone will correct me on here if necessary

Edited by gandiaowl

Guest domSWFC

Morrison and Johnson could be an excellent pairing.

It's about time we had a centre back pairing that took no prisoners. We needed to get 'nasty'.

Now can we have a tough tackling defensive minded midfielder with the abilty to retain possession and play a pass please?

Micheal Johnson would be a good loan signing, never gets played for City, doubt he will again. Is he fit though?

And his names is a mixture of our other 2 signings.