M Morrison

Or play Morrison RB and Buxton CB.

Would like a left winger also.

Could do rotating them.

I thought Teale played left wing?

I've said to a few friends. We could do with a player that has free run of the park. A defensive midfielder or attacking midfielder. Simple terms a sweeper.

If he can play right back he will hopefully be put straight into the team in that position- considering how poor Semi looked on monday.

Hopefully Johnson will replace Purse who is well past it- dunno who would get the captains armband then..maybe Miller.

When Buxton comes back we will have some very healthy competition in defense.

I say all this assuming he has signed. :biggrin:

By all reports Morrison is better at rightback than centreback. I see Buxton equally at home in both positions personally and he makes great attacking runs as full back.

Anyway here is a Leicester City thread raving about MM when he was playing rightback for them: http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=66085&st=0&p=1620570&hl=morrison&fromsearch=1entry1620570

Could do rotating them.

I thought Teale played left wing?

I've said to a few friends. We could do with a player that has free run of the park. A defensive midfielder or attacking midfielder. Simple terms a sweeper.

He does for us but his preferable position is RM as he is right footed and played there most his career.

Ah right. Then that leaves JJ on the rocks a little.

It would for me after Monday. In general he seems to have an attitude and bad temperament. Plus he is a one trick pony.

A lad with pace, a left foot, speed and a good cross would be lovely. Similar to Albrighton at Villa. Old fashioned winger.

Jones deserves a chance there but AI see's him as a LB.

AI is too defensive to put Jones at LM.

With JJ as i said about a sweeper. He might be better just given free of the park that the type of player i see him ask. Just let him do what he wants because he's a good defensive player but has the pace to get forward. IMO

I'd be happy to start Johnson at centre back and persist with either Purse or Beevers along side him, if it meant playing Morrison at right back (where it would appear he is best) and finally get some quality in our full back positions.

Good signing if true, by the way. Good player at a good age for what sounds like a decent price. He and Reda seem like the sort of signings we need to be making to improve what is currently a pretty experienced but ageing squad.