Angry AI in the YP

Guest S.W.F.C

Correct george we all new that was coming, if al doesent think there a problem at the back then its time to give up.

But i wud say, that wen potter plays, our midfield get cut through like a hot knife through butter.

"I certainly didn't foresee that coming. Before this game we had the second best defensive record in the league so it's not something that had looked like coming."

Just about sums the man up for me, and shows that you can have as many coaching badges as you like, any right minded fan has seen that coming all season.

Exactly, even when we win we have often been outplayed. Its been down to luck and the bad finishing of opposition that we've been able to stay near the top really.

Exactly, even when we win we have often been outplayed. Its been down to luck and the bad finishing of opposition that we've been able to stay near the top really.

And that sums it up. We've been outplayed by everyone apart from MK Dons, Hartlepool and Brizzle. With this squad that is criminal, EVERY bunch of fans in this league would love the squad we have, but oh, what's that? We've looked like poo poo all season? That's down to one man. The man the players are taking their instructions from. Mandaric needs to get rid of him before he wastes his money in January.

And that sums it up. We've been outplayed by everyone apart from MK Dons, Hartlepool and Brizzle. With this squad that is criminal, EVERY bunch of fans in this league would love the squad we have, but oh, what's that? We've looked like poo poo all season? That's down to one man. The man the players are taking their instructions from. Mandaric needs to get rid of him before he wastes his money in January.

Just a point, the MK Dons stats show we had 4 shots in total, on and off target. I didn't go so can't comment on the overall performance, but 4 shots in total doesn't suggest dominance to me.

This x1000 the amount of times on the kop the conversation has been "it`s a good job they can`t finish" has ben nearly every match :huh:

"I certainly didn't foresee that coming. Before this game we had the second best defensive record in the league so it's not something that had looked like coming."

Just about sums the man up for me, and shows that you can have as many coaching badges as you like, any right minded fan has seen that coming all season.

yep, time and time again this season our back line has had the wall at the the alamo look on the final day...it's been all hands to repel attacks from sides that any serious promotion candidates would be coping with...we've all seen it, held our collective breath's, nipped our cheek's and winced, as eventually the danger has been hacked (anywhere) away...spurr, beevers, and purse are not good enough...and six months on our great manager it seems has seen that also...WELL DONE ALAN, YOU'RE BETTER THAN I THOUGHT, but not much...THE JOB THAT NEEDED DOING WHEN YOU CAME HERE WAS A HUGE ONE, YOU FAILED WITH VERY LITTLE FIGHT...THE JOB THAT WANTED DOING IN THE FIRST HALF OF THIS SEASON, HAS ENDED UP WITH US LOOKING LIKE A SHIP WITHOUT A RUDDER (THE RUDDER, THAT'S YOU)......THE JOB THAT NEEDS DOING IN THE REST OF THE SEASON IS WAY TOO BIG FOR YOU, AFTER ALL LOOK AT YOUR RECORD YOU ARE NOT A WINNER, IF YOU ARE WANTING TO CONTINUE IN FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT YOU WILL NEED TO ADDRESS THIS MATTER, HOWEVER WE DO NOT HAVE ROOM AT S6 FOR LEARNERS AND TRAINEES IN MANAGEMENT...THERE'S A BIG, BIG JOB TO DO...AND IT NEEDS A BIG MAN, NOT SOMEONE WHOSE BEEN A PERPETUAL FAILURE...

Just a point, the MK Dons stats show we had 4 shots in total, on and off target. I didn't go so can't comment on the overall performance, but 4 shots in total doesn't suggest dominance to me.

and that's the same as hartlepool away, when this side wins it's in spite of irvine, not because of him...we have handicapped our team all week before they step out against the opposition...irvine's a bullshitter...get rid now, before he talks his way into spending/squandering our t/f money...

Edited by dnhc

while ever we have captain purse at the back we will always be prone to result's like yesterday,it's not all his fault but the bloke is a nightmare

I'm not sticking up for Purse cos i don't see the games - but i do see the TV games and highlights

We are some fans so keen to pin it on one guy?

Purse isn't the reason are midfield are awol - that they get behind the ball but don't pressure it - he isn't the reason Beevers makes some infantile decisions (decision making is invariably what puts a player at their level) - he's not the reason that Tommy rareley gets nearer his wide player than you or me - and probably has been guilty of allowing more unopposed crosses than any defender this century - yesterday we conceded 5 and there was the usual furore about how poo poo Purse is - but out of the 5 goals he was 50% to blame for one of them - yet the outpouring would suggest he slammed all 5 into his own net.

And it's a recurring theme - and how he's responsible for Beevers turning to poo poo (not unusual for young guys to have a dip after a promising start) and Tommy turning to poo poo (he has been poor since before Purse signed his last Cardiff contract but hey ho)

ideally we wouldn't have any of that back four - but they're individually fine for this division - but not with the team tactic we adopt

I think we had maybe mentally conceded that game after the 3rd went in but goal 5 in particular was totally unacceptable at any semi decent level of football

It's no way all down to Purse

I posted that the win against Brizzle was pantomime football and that they looked so light weight. It's happened time and again this season. When we play a team that knows our serious weaknesses we have been and will continue to be outplayed and well beaten.

It's not just how AI sets us up, it has to be how he motivates the squad and expects them to play, as well as serious weaknesses particularly when balls are played in behind the defence. He's had long enough to sort it out and so far hasn't responded.

This isn't about temporary blips it's the difference between succeeding and failing when it comes to promotion.

Things have to change.

According to our official site we had 8 goal attempts (4 on target) to Hartlepool's 7 when we tonked them 5-0.

Against the three League Two teams we've met this season it was 11-14 (v Chesterfield), 12-9 (v Northampton) and a rather startling 7-18 (v Bury) !

since purse has come to this club imo beevers has gone backwards and i still blame purse for us going down due to his very poor form at the start of last season

How ridiculous to blame a rotten campaign on one player. Especially considering that in Purse's lousy form at the start of that season we were sat in mid-table and he played much better when our form collapsed.

Classic nonsensical scapegoating.