Live updates of MM Q&A

Whats Irvine been drinking!?!? AI: "We don't set out to defend and we will defend to get the ball back to get back on the attack again"

Against Bristol we did do that.

We pressed them high up the pitch, won the ball back in good positions, then attacked into the space.

I am extremely excited about the rest of the season if this is how we are going to keep playing.

"This,your club, might also be the last club in my life. For that reason I will stick around if you will let me!"

We have seen players do it and become fans after leaving, think we should make MM a fan of the club if and when he comes to selling the club. And it's started because he come here because of the fans...... he's already in love with Sheffield Wednesday Football Club :biggrin: :biggrin:

"The only way to get people is football"

Hopefully meaning we now need to see some entertainment .....

Get the fans back on side by letting clubs worry about us.

Attack first, let the defending come as and when needed. Not the other way round.

Alan now knows there is a touch of pressure.

He knows how good the squad is, he knows we (and Milan) crave promotion, so he has to change his tact and get the best out of .,.... what can only be described as the strongest side in this division