Live updates of MM Q&A

I nearly shed a tear when Mandaric was talking about behind the scenes stuff, saying that we don't have a scouting network of any form, it's basically just Irvine and Howard watching the opposition. It really hit home in regards to his earlier comment about how proud he was that the fans had stuck with the club for so long through these dark times.

I think Milan's comment about the scouting network (and other similarly important 'background' things) being almost non-existent was missed off the twitter feed.

It's very important to understand that if you ever attend a 'do' like tonights - it's essential you introduce yourself, say hello and let everyone know your Owlstalk username...

It's the Owlstalk way....

I would have done. . .except you stood near LS and he looks a lot bigger in real life. :Dark unsure:

I nearly shed a tear when Mandaric was talking about behind the scenes stuff, saying that we don't have a scouting network of any form, it's basically just Irvine and Howard watching the opposition. It really hit home in regards to his earlier comment about how proud he was that the fans had stuck with the club for so long through these dark times.

I think Milan's comment about the scouting network (and other similarly important 'background' things) being almost non-existent was missed off the twitter feed.

I'm sure that the massive round of applause for the "catalyst" for all this change " who was standing at the back of the room" would have been mentioned on the twitter feed as well.

Will, check later, but I'm sure it will be..................

I'm sure that the massive round of applause for the "catalyst" for all this change " who was standing at the back of the room" would have been mentioned on the twitter feed as well.

Will, check later, but I'm sure it will be..................

Forgot about that, and no, I don't remember it being mentioned on twitter. I read back through it as I walked home from Hillsborough.

There was massive round of applause for LS when he was mentioned, well deserved.

Forgot about that, and no, I don't remember it being mentioned on twitter. I read back through it as I walked home from Hillsborough.

There was massive round of applause for LS when he was mentioned, well deserved.

Can't see it on twitter either. Indeed Lee did get a massive round of applause and reference to his contribution was mentioned by fans on several occasions and rightly so. He was indeed the catalyst of change at Hillsborough and deserved to be on that top table tonight moreso than some that can be mentioned!

Can't see it on twitter either. Indeed Lee did get a massive round of applause and reference to his contribution was mentioned by fans on several occasions and rightly so. He was indeed the catalyst of change at Hillsborough and deserved to be on that top table tonight moreso than some that can be mentioned!

Thought that the majority of the speakers on that top table came across absolutely superbly last night..

"The only way to get people is football"

Hopefully meaning we now need to see some entertainment .....

Get the fans back on side by letting clubs worry about us.

Attack first, let the defending come as and when needed. Not the other way round.

Alan now knows there is a touch of pressure.

He knows how good the squad is, he knows we (and Milan) crave promotion, so he has to change his tact and get the best out of .,.... what can only be described as the strongest side in this division

WA

Will you still be starting Irvine out threads once he looses his next game? WADH...