Gus Poyet doesn't seem to rate our chances

That's the scary thing- we've been poo all season, and we're 3 points off the top.

When we actually play well, we're utterly destructive in this league. We'll score 5 or 6 on a few more occasions this season without doubt.

My dad actually believes we'll put 10 past one team this season. Not sure about that but it would be bloody great wouldn't it.

Guest owls_4_life

He cries every time he loses and blames the ref all the time. No need to worry about Brighton, doubt they'll even make it in the play-offs

This

The article aside he takes the attitude of the Argentininan national side in 98 onto the touchline. Lee Clarke was really peeved that he was waving imaginary cards around all game trying to get his team sent off, he did the same over Mellor.

It would wind me up in the opposite dug out

My dad actually believes we'll put 10 past one team this season. Not sure about that but it would be bloody great wouldn't it.

I was having this conversation with my girlfriends dad after match Saturday and he believes we will score alot then 6 in a match once the dust has officially settled. Sometime between end of February and mid April.

Guest Buxtonian

We're in League 1

Without thinking the unthinkable, League 1 and playing crap is about the lowest we can or even want to get. Once the Giant starts to stir, he will rise UP.