Southport FC V Sheffield Wednesday FC

Guest sussxowl74

just class from irvine- "the priority is getting promotion. but its still a big game for us."

get flipping real. its a must win game. seems like he doesnt WANT to win this one. sooner he goes the better

I agree AI has been crap but some folks just talk rubbish about what he said.

When any manager is asked about the other team they say what AI has just said, it is not allowed to say "they are flipping crap " on tele.

He says it is a very big game for us yet people accuse him of not wanting to win it. I give up.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Buxton unlucky to be left out.

Been our best player recently

I would have 'rested' Beevers and played Buxton - he has impressed at centreback.

When any manager is asked about the other team they say what AI has just said, it is not allowed to say "they are flipping crap " on tele.

He says it is a very big game for us yet people accuse him of not wanting to win it. I give up.

totally agree with this,would you doubters just shut the flip up for an hour an half at least.

He should use the question to big our team up though. All he does is give the other team a confidence boost.

'Alan, what do you think to Southport?'

'They've done well to get this far but I'm confident in the players I have to counter any threat they pose.'