Weaver signs

Guest intercity0wl

he club can also confirm that it has reached agreement with HMRC over a payment schedule moving forward

so basically we are paying this bill off monthly ?

Why add to the outgoings ?

If we have the money from the Grant sale, why not just clear all the debt with HMRC and shove the victory V's in their and the medias faces ?

Guest Sheamus

I agree, I expect he will collect more crosses than Grant too.

Did you ever see him in his previous spell with the club!

He's a goaline bummer.

Guest intercity0wl

Does anyone know if he's match fit?has he trained much?

Wonder how fit match fit is for a Keeper ?. as Irvine says reactions are more important in a keeper and they probably do more in Trining than they do in a game..

two things im disappointed in, that we sold grant as late as we did, and we took so long making the obvious move and bringing weaver in.

Gives us one day to get him integrated with an already new defence..

We should have sold grant earlier, rather than dragging it out too, in my opinion.

Dont think either of the kids will be too surprised, but i expect to see o'donnell playing a number of cup games..

Guest intercity0wl

two things im disappointed in, that we sold grant as late as we did, and we took so long making the obvious move and bringing weaver in.

We should have sold grant earlier, rather than dragging it out too, in my opinion.

Dont think either of the kids will be too surprised, but i expect to see o'donnell playing a number of cup games..

Been training with us for a while, was at Donny last saturday, so your lack of integration observation is incorrect.

Guest Sniper1

two things im disappointed in, 1.that we sold grant as late as we did, and 2.we took so long making the obvious move and bringing weaver in.

Ok then

1. Burnley where trying to get a Keeper in on loan that fell through so they went for Granty, we can't sell if nobody makes an approach, we also rejected bids to try and get the fee up, which we managed to do.

2. The reason it took a while to get Weaver in is because of the Embargo and to be honest im quite pleased that we had a couple of weeks to have a look at him first before any contract was signed.

hope that clears things up

WTID

Ok then

1. Burnley where trying to get a Keeper in on loan that fell through so they went for Granty, we can't sell if nobody makes an approach, we also rejected bids to try and get the fee up, which we managed to do.

2. The reason it took a while to get Weaver in is because of the Embargo and to be honest im quite pleased that we had a couple of weeks to have a look at him first before any contract was signed.

hope that clears things up

WTID

I'd agree entirely i it weren't for the fact that Grant going to Burnley must have been the worst kept secret in Sheffield for almost 6 months!