You think we're expensive?!

I thought it used to be about £25?

The price of £34 for an A* category game was taken from the O/s prior to the price reduction (which, for the record DJ1, is very welcome)..........but I don't think we're in any position to comment on what the pigs are doing that's all.

Will be very interesting to see how their gates / st sales stand up to that hike. If we are doing well and they are mid to lower can see us getting bigger gates tbh. And yes I know if its a bigIF

Only just seen, 11 'lucky' winners get to go and meet Blackwell.

If i was a Blade i'd be sending my ST back now so i didn't have to meet that wee pipe. (Although you never know- after Jordan Stewart, Ryan France, Andy Taylor etc etc, if you turn up to pre-season training to meet him, he'd probably give you a contract. :biggrin: )

Can see it now

piggy fan "how we going to do this season Kevin?"

Blackie "what do you want me to say?"

Are you sure we charged 34 quid on the kop? How much was the equivalent match in the Grandstand?

£34 was going to be the new price for a Cat A* match day ticket (had we stayed up). last season I think is was about £25 top whack on the Kop

Both Sheffield clubs need to understand that az big part of what people are buying is atmosphere.

Charging a lot means watching football in a half empty stadium which is crap

Both clubs need to make football more affordable and make going to the match 'an exoerience'

£34 to watch second class football is simply not good value for money

£34 was going to be the new price for a Cat A* match day ticket (had we stayed up). last season I think is was about £25 top whack on the Kop

Good job we got relegated then, cos 35 quid on the kop is outrageous. South and north would be upwards of 40 quid. For 2nd tier football, regardless of it being against the pigs is insane. There'd have been some right whining done on here. 9 quid increase in a season. That's massive.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Blunts will struggle to get more than 20,000 for most games next season, they've sold just over 14,000 season tickets I believe.

Guest twofootedtackle

Blunts will struggle to get more than 20,000 for most games next season, they've sold just over 14,000 season tickets I believe.

over 15k to date with about 750 corparate tickets to be added soon as they are not paid for till end of july so come opening game over 16k will have been sold .can someone tell me why a member of your pr staff is bothered about our pricing structure .ps £34 QUID ISNT THE KOPand if your a member you get£4 quid of match day prices.

Guest twofootedtackle

over 15k to date with about 750 corparate tickets to be added soon as they are not paid for till end of july so come opening game over 16k will have been sold .can someone tell me why a member of your pr staff is bothered about our pricing structure .ps £34 QUID ISNT THE KOPand if your a member you get£4 quid of match day prices.

Category A Category B Category C

Stand Adult Conc U16 Adult Conc U16 Adult Conc U16

GAC £34 £24 £12 £25 £18 £10 £10 £5 £5

Malta £34 £24 £12 £25 £18 £10 £10 £5 £5

Halliwells £34 £24 £12 £25 £18 £10 £ 10 £ 5 £5

Kennedys Kop £30 £22 £10 £22 £16 £8 £10 £5 £5

hope this clears it up

Category A Category B Category C

Stand Adult Conc U16 Adult Conc U16 Adult Conc U16

GAC £34 £24 £12 £25 £18 £10 £10 £5 £5

Malta £34 £24 £12 £25 £18 £10 £10 £5 £5

Halliwells £34 £24 £12 £25 £18 £10 £ 10 £ 5 £5

Kennedys Kop £30 £22 £10 £22 £16 £8 £10 £5 £5

hope this clears it up

What are you clearing up? Are you happy with the amount to pay?

How many of that 15K sold include free tickets / cheap ticket ?

Guest East_Dene_Owl

2009-2010 season 2 tickets in Westfireld Corner £31 (1 adult and 1 junior blade aged 6)

2010-2011 season 2 tickets in Westfireld Corner £46 (1 adult and 1 junior blade aged 6)

:st2:

Guest twofootedtackle

How many of that 15K sold include free tickets / cheap ticket ?

about 2k under 13 year old tickets ,how many of your 10800 are free cheap tickets . :laugh: