You think we're expensive?!

Guest becauseofboxingday

When they announce which games will fall into which category add up the cost of the 23 games.

Add up the cost of our 23 games and I bet there is very little difference.

They will have few games that fall into Category A and 4 that are just £10 at Category C.

Of course they will be watching a team that usually comes in the top half play against the likes of Leeds, Barnsley, Doncaster, Hull, Boro, Forest, Derby, Leicester etc. We will be starting with Dagenham and steadily maintaining a status quo of playing tinpot clubs throughout the season (with the exception of giants like Yeovil and Leyton Orient).

So I don't quite understand your point?

20.8% interest on season ticket direct debits and you have to ring an 0871 number which costs aroud 10p a minute :ph34r:

I love the bit that says 'eleven lucky season ticket holders' will get to meet the squad and Blackwell.....the amount of players released and number of signings they've made, coupled with Blackwell's 'winning personality' will make that a pretty short session and a meeting of 'the great big minds' indeed :biggrin:

Guest becauseofboxingday

Christ. £34 on the KOP.

FFS !

:blink: No it isn't.

£34 everywhere APART from the kop.

How many cat c games do you reckon? Or does it say? Not clicking that link again.

Make all night games cat c and you'd see a decent take-up. Are we doing owt like this? As you can see I can't be arsed to research anything today.

Will be limited bt the FL won't it?

When they announce which games will fall into which category add up the cost of the 23 games.

Add up the cost of our 23 games and I bet there is very little difference.

They will have few games that fall into Category A and 4 that are just £10 at Category C.

Of course they will be watching a team that usually comes in the top half play against the likes of Leeds, Barnsley, Doncaster, Hull, Boro, Forest, Derby, Leicester etc. We will be starting with Dagenham and steadily maintaining a status quo of playing tinpot clubs throughout the season (with the exception of giants like Yeovil and Leyton Orient).

So I don't quite understand your point?

Category 'C' is like their equivalent of our £10/5 offer games. They use them around twice a season (no more than four times) if memory serves me correct.

I wouldnt go if they were gonna give me a tenner, if i want to go and see the piggys i go to Graves Park and visit the animal enclosure.

Theres lovely cafe there by the way, at Graves Park that is and not Bumhole Lane.

And as for free kids.......surely someone needs to call the authorities thats Child Abuse isn't it?

:biggrin:

Guest becauseofboxingday

Category 'C' is like their equivalent of our £10/5 offer games. They use them around twice a season (no more than four times) if memory serves me correct.

You mean our £10/£5 offer games that we won't be having this season? If not, please show your calculations on exactly why somebody ahould buy a season ticket at the current prices???? :blink:

Guest Walkley_Owl

They will use Category C about 6 times next season, by categorising it they aren't under the 4 game rule

Guest becauseofboxingday

They will use Category C about 6 times next season, by categorising it they aren't under the 4 game rule

I don't know how many games they will have at Cat C, but as long as you charge away fans the same amount of money there is no such rule.

In previous seasons they have had 4 games at Cat C.

You mean our £10/£5 offer games that we won't be having this season? If not, please show your calculations on exactly why somebody ahould buy a season ticket at the current prices???? :blink:

I never said we wouldn't have ANY £10/5 games.

I actually said we weren't having ANY freidns for a fiver games.

We may have one or two (at the most) £10/5 games.

Guest Walkley_Owl

you should make all the games £15/£5 and price the ST's accordingly owt above that for the poo we'll be seeing next season is down right robbery

Thing is about their ticketing policy - both sides are the same - possibly something what might benefit us with the south and North.

Would that persuade you to actually purchase a ticket. Now that would really get the Old Lady rocking.

If I had to watch the stinking Pigs which I don't. The option I would take would be to pay the £34 to sit in Malta while the Pigs were at the lane. Now anyone who's been knows Malta is a real poo poo hole; But it's like a palace when compared to the lane.

Fooooooooooooooooking WORLD CUP ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If I had to watch the stinking Pigs which I don't. The option I would take would be to pay the £34 to sit in Malta while the Pigs were at the lane. Now anyone who's been knows Malta is a real poo poo hole; But it's like a palace when compared to the lane.

Fooooooooooooooooking WORLD CUP ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I agree, Malta is flippinghorrible, but I'd rather sit in one of it's scuzzy knit & Spits with the blue rinse brigade than Bumhole Lane.

Not very often I agree with the snortbeasts across the city but what is your point DJ1. Had we stayed in the Championship, our highest price ticket on the Kop would have been £34 (for an A* game). Relegation was the only factor for reducing our prices, correct me if i am wrong?

I thought it used to be about £25?

Edited by royalowlisback