CLUB 9 SPORTS is working with several strategic groups

If I'm the messenger, can I just say again - I have no connection with nobody other that knowing Rob. I have no agenda and will not make anything from any deal. I have not once said whether I am for or against this bid. If I can be accused of anything, it's playing Devil's Advocate.

More than anything, I want Wednesday to get investment, from a source that will not harm the club - the same ideals as anyone on here. Simple as that.

Apologies if I came across a little crass, to be honest I thought you were Rob and was tryin to back you up.

This situation is a little ridiculous now though, so much stirring from others, I'm sure of it that maybe 1 or 2 peeps have seen the actual paperwork and they haven't echoed their opinion, the rest of it on here is purely speculation.

As stated, I didn't support the offer (i.e. financials) but I don't know enough about Club9 as a business and am not about to believe another anonymous poster on here over the professionals hired to scrutinise potential investors.

I didn't see the language/threats etc on here, so I can't really comment, but that part certainly doesn't sound too endearing. Having said that (devils advocate hat coming back on), they seem to have quitened down now and the only person left shouting the odds is Bills............maybe nobody are doing a good job?!

Unless I'm mistaken that may be because one of their associates was so foul mouthed and threatening he was banned on 2 forums . and allegedly from his blog now don't know if that's correct

Does that mean I should post more, or less? Perhaps be more consistent? Give up my actual life and sit on here day in, day out?

I had news to tell, I told, it gained a lot of feedback which required response, hence increased posting.

Is that an issue? Did it not give you something to talk about that day? I can't see that I gained anything from that apart from constantly having to defend myself - great!

I wouldn't say I've been fighting their corner; as previously stated, I'd say it was more devils advocate,

I'm passionate about any bid, as long as it's good for the club.

Do you have an issue with me, or is this just a continuation of the mass paranoia prevelant on this forum?

Bloody hell I hit a nerve there!! I actually went back through that post and reworded it trying not to come across as if I was having a go - obviously failed miserably!!

Right, I'll try again!...

With regards to the news you had to tell, I'd be interested to know if your mate asked you to tell all - I would have thought at the very least you would have asked him if it was ok to 'announce the announement' on Club 9's behalf.

Let's be right about this - nobody are being paid to run a viral campaign on behalf of Club 9 aren't they? I'm no expert, but wouldn't part of that involve getting their messages out on internet forums? Isn't that what you did?

Re the increased posting - I'm saying we've has takeover bids supposedly going on for 2 years, yet it's never prompted you to post so much. If you have no more info than the rest of us, then what is it about this bid that's got you posting - that's what I'm saying.

I think you have been fighting their corner, rather than playing devils advocate but that's just my opinion - others may disagree, but particularly reading your mini spats with Bills that's what it looks like.

I have no issue with you or axe to grind after my rant the other day* (hence trying not to get your back up with the post!)

* but I still think your mates a bit of a nobber after the way he acted on WoW Dark%20Smile.gif

Guest Ripley Owl

Why dont we just wait to see what the improved offer from Club9 brings to the table.

There are too many small factions with different views starting to develop at alarming pace.

This can only be a bad thing for the club and cause loads of animosity between the supporters, when we should all be pulling together.

Why don't we just wait to see what the different parties have got to offer and then discuss it in a meaningful way !

UP THE OWLS !

Why dont we just wait to see what the improved offer from Club9 brings to the table.

There are too many small factions with different views starting to develop at alarming pace.

This can only be a bad thing for the club and cause loads of animosity between the supporters, when we should all be pulling together.

Why don't we just wait to see what the different parties have got to offer and then discuss it in a meaningful way !

UP THE OWLS !

Maybe that's because Club 9 are starting Facebook groups encouraging people to support their bid, rather than coming back with a better offer first?

Who's dividing the fanbase, Club 9 or SWFC?

With regards to the news you had to tell, I'd be interested to know if your mate asked you to tell all - I would have thought at the very least you would have asked him if it was ok to 'announce the announement' on Club 9's behalf.

I asked if I could mention it.

Let's be right about this - nobody are being paid to run a viral campaign on behalf of Club 9 aren't they? I'm no expert, but wouldn't part of that involve getting their messages out on internet forums? Isn't that what you did?

Dag nammit! So I should be on the payroll?! But then I wouldnt be an "informer" without an agenda would I?

Re the increased posting - I'm saying we've has takeover bids supposedly going on for 2 years, yet it's never prompted you to post so much. If you have no more info than the rest of us, then what is it about this bid that's got you posting - that's what I'm saying.

Turns out I do have a little more knowledge than most, what with knowing Rob.

I think you have been fighting their corner, rather than playing devils advocate but that's just my opinion - others may disagree, but particularly reading your mini spats with Bills that's what it looks like.

Admittedly Bills winds me up - it's the constant negativity and blatant (IMO) discrediting of investors who are not his contact. He does seem to have changed tack recently, to the point where he said he'd accept Club9 if they turned up with the money - something just doesn't ring true with a man who "admits" 4 people are posting on the one name and pours out the above mentioned.

I have no issue with you or axe to grind after my rant the other day* (hence trying not to get your back up with the post!)

* but I still think your mates a bit of a nobber after the way he acted on WoW Dark%20Smile.gif

I apologise for reading too much into your post - must be the general negativity around that puts my back up. Hug?

Let's just stop feeding Mr BigBucks. Viral campaigns thrive on this constant publicity.

They don't care if its good or bad, just so long as it keeps spreading.

Just ignore him and let him get back to the really important issues he usually deals in like:

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

and

What's this summers hot new fragrance for men?

Jesus wept

Let's just stop feeding Mr BigBucks. Viral campaigns thrive on this constant publicity.

They don't care if its good or bad, just so long as it keeps spreading.

Just ignore him and let him get back to the really important issues he usually deals in like:

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

and

What's this summers hot new fragrance for men?

Jesus wept

I don't work for nobody.

MensPortal is driven by RSS feeds - I don't write any of the articles.

Guest Ripley Owl

If it wasn't for Bills stirring the poo poo, most people would be singing off the same Hymm sheet.

There has been more poo poo stirring, back stabbing and animosity between the fans since he turned up again its unbeleivable.

Bills has got his own agenda and if you arent in his loop, you aren't allowed to the party.

If it wasn't for Bills stirring the poo poo, most people would be singing off the same Hymm sheet.

There has been more poo poo stirring, back stabbing and animosity between the fans since he turned up again its unbeleivable.

Bills has got his own agenda and if you arent in his loop, you aren't allowed to the party.

Aye, we were a lovely little club before Bills came along

I couldn't give a throw what Bills says, C9S have done enough by themselves. I don't want them anywhere near our football club.

You obviously weren't around during Uncle Dave's tenure.

Out of a fan base of say 18,000, I'm guessing about 180 regularly get involved in internet forums. Sometimes I think that Owlstalk is SWFC....