CLUB 9 SPORTS is working with several strategic groups

Guest billsaja

Don't even get me started on this!!!! So it's a website that announces when artists with zero connection with them are going to tour and makes it look like they are somehow connected to those artists?

Brilliant, the level of farce just gets better and better here.

Just for the record, apparently Jay-Z very nearly invested in a "soccer team" in the US - he was the person who was taking a look at Palace (and who the Mirror thought was P-Diddy). He and some baseball player were two of the committed investors for the St. Louis MLS bid that failed - an ex-client of mine was another investor. Maybe nobody should talk to Jay-Z since they promote him (PMSL).

Seriously, what next?!

Don't even get me started on this!!!! So it's a website that announces when artists with zero connection with them are going to tour and makes it look like they are somehow connected to those artists?

Just for the record, apparently Jay-Z very nearly invested in a "soccer team" in the US - he was the person who was taking a look at Palace (and who the Mirror thought was P-Diddy). He and some baseball player were two of the committed investors for the St. Louis MLS bid that failed - an ex-client of mine was another investor. Maybe nobody should talk to Jay-Z since they promote him (PMSL).

Seriously, what next?!

nobody promote all bands and artists advertised om their website and more. I've had tickets from a mate of mine who works there.

Why are you so skeptical of this company?never have swfc been advertised so much for free like this

nobody promote all bands and artists advertised om their website and more. I've had tickets from a mate of mine who works there.

Why are you so skeptical of this company?never have swfc been advertised so much for free like this

If by 'promote' you mean 'they write when they go on tour', then yes.

Can your friend explain why the French is so bad?

Guest grumbleweed

Seriously, what next?!

hahahahaha An ex client of yours? which one is that? And not sure your clients have got that much money unless being on the game pays more than I thought it did!!

You really are a muppet, I challenged you to show me the money, but you failed to reply, you just shout and moan at others, whats the matter did mummy not love you when you were little? not give you a coudle at nights?

I suspect that while you are sat on here at nights instead of joining the real world that its easy to slander others, the simple fact is you talk testicles, you are a nothing more than a run-away mouth who has managed to get one or two people to listen to your crap the rest of us just laugh and you and think....jog on numpty man!! (but to be fair your stupidity does make us all laugh, and when we sat in the boozer last night we played a game guessing "has bullshitter ever had a girlfriend" I put twenty quid on "does a yorkshire terrier count" LMFAO!!!!!

Edited by grumbleweed

If by 'promote' you mean 'they write when they go on tour', then yes.

Can your friend explain why the French is so bad?

I appreciate what your saying- there is an element of 'proof in the pudding', anyone cud put posters up of an artist playing a gig, I originally thought the same but nobody do have real ties in that field of business

-obviously its up to you whether you believe me or not but I aint into posting BS on here mate

No idea about the french, I've not bothered to read it, what's up with it??

Guest grumbleweed

nobody groupies out in force this morning I see

I want to be a groupie too!!! please...please...!!!

When were they founded?

What is their address in Paris?

Is the Chairman Michael K. Long the guy from Trifecta?

Very few (1 actually) followers on Facebook

Is it possible to answer 1 question with 3 more?

I have no idea mate, I am not an employee of nobody.

Guest grumbleweed

When were they founded?

What is their address in Paris?

Is the Chairman Michael K. Long the guy from Trifecta?

Very few (1 actually) followers on Facebook

Can you also ask them his wifes dress size.....and does he dress to the left or right? Seen as you seem to be so worried I am sure these are somewhere on our list of question!

Forgive me here, but I am under the impression that nobody are only a press outfit, not invloved in the bid or putting money in? Therefore what is your point Harrowby?

Chin chin!

Can you also ask them his wifes dress size.....and does he dress to the left or right? Seen as you seem to be so worried I am sure these are somewhere on our list of question!

Forgive me here, but I am under the impression that nobody are only a press outfit, not invloved in the bid or putting money in? Therefore what is your point Harrowby?

Chin chin!

Answers to those questions are there to be seen already.

My point is that C9S have appointed this outfit as their 'Agency of Record' for their vast amount of European business. That impinges on their credibility.

Guest grumbleweed

Answers to those questions are there to be seen already.

My point is that C9S have appointed this outfit as their 'Agency of Record' for their vast amount of European business. That impinges on their credibility.

Fair enough point, I dont see Club 9 having much other business, but that said, I thought we are Wednesday fans on here? Dont know about you but I say we hear what Club nine hve got to say, if its pants, then its jog on time, but you never know! cant be any worse than the current monkey nibblers!