CLUB 9 SPORTS is working with several strategic groups

Can you explain why you think announcing an improved bid on facebook is professional?

The world is moving on my friend - having recently been across in California for nearly a month I got a little insight into a company which have sales of around 5 million a day!!! (I think they were the figures - does sound a lot "saying it out loud").

It is a laid back culture that embraces new technology and input from the entire workforce - announcments on social media platforms would possibly not be seen as unproffesional - after they are not saying the deal will be handled on Facebook, are they?

Anyone who still believe this shitmongers have a clue want putting down, facebook to conduct business matters you couldn't make it up, well unless you're SWFC who also use that medium.

Dinosaur...

Runs and hides :biggrin:

For the record, I have not once said I support the bid.

Can you explain why I lack credibility?

You are no doubt a credible person mate, I actually said' your appearance on here'. You are understandably perceived to be part of the embarrassing propaganda campaign' employed' in support of this bid. A 'bid' that was in all quarters dismissed as derisory and the unprofessional, frankly laughable methods used to keep this 'bid' alive imo lack any credibilty

This is your chance then: Do you support this bid?

Do you also say that to our club as they use facebook to tell our fans everything aswell? or is this differant just cos its club9 sports? :rolleyes:

How do you not see the difference?

Yes - communicate with fans as owners/administration staff of the club

Anything else? No

Edited by Gerinako

You are no doubt a credible person mate, I actually said' your appearance on here'. You are understandably perceived to be part of the embarrassing propaganda campaign' employed' in support of this bid. A 'bid' that was in all quarters dismissed as derisory and the unprofessional, frankly laughable methods used to keep this 'bid' alive imo lack any credibilty

This is your chance then: Do you support this bid?

I didn't support the original offer. I don't know what the revised offer is.

As for Club9, I don't know anything about them other than what Bills says (and to continue the honesty, I don't particularly trust a man who does nothing but attack potential investors - I don't think I'm alone in that). I will simply have to trust the professionals who have been put in charge of overseeing the process.

As for Club9, I don't know anything about them other than what Bills says (and to continue the honesty, I don't particularly trust a man who does nothing but attack potential investors - I don't think I'm alone in that). I will simply have to trust the professionals who have been put in charge of overseeing the process.

I can see why most of us have a very negative view of C9S due to the frankly ridicules offer they put forward after we had been given the impression by everybody including our then Chairman that this was going to be a good deal for the club.

I do think though we should hold back on the negatives until we know what the next offer (if it arrives that is) after all we are very, very desperate for funds.

I was reasonably confident of us reaching at least the playoffs, but after the recent comments by AI and it becoming obvious our player budget is going to be next to nothing I am now not so sure, and one thing we do not want is a couple of seasons floundering around in the middle of League 1 :ohmy:

Fair play for the honesty ! Was it the people, inappropriate, filthy language employed or the derisory offer you didn't support?

Guest mickymagik

Does everyone on here constantly trawl the internet looking for info on swfc?

I thought so!!!!!

So why is there such a problem we the fans are being informed through the way we all seek info.

Some people amaze me.

Fair play for the honesty ! Was it the people, inappropriate, filthy language employed or the derisory offer you didn't support?

As stated, I didn't support the offer (i.e. financials) but I don't know enough about Club9 as a business and am not about to believe another anonymous poster on here over the professionals hired to scrutinise potential investors.

I didn't see the language/threats etc on here, so I can't really comment, but that part certainly doesn't sound too endearing. Having said that (devils advocate hat coming back on), they seem to have quitened down now and the only person left shouting the odds is Bills............maybe nobody are doing a good job?!

You've been a member on here for nearly 12 months, and have posted less than 200 times. Probably around a quarter of thoese posts have been in the last week.

You had lunch with the Mr Glee the other day,and he told you there was going to be an announcement that evening - you promptly came on here and told us all about it, and have since been fighting Club 9's corner, yet you didn't support their original offer?

What's changed your mind then and made you so passionate about this bid?

I thought so!!!!!

So why is there such a problem we the fans are being informed through the way we all seek info.

Some people amaze me.

I think it's more that the club would seemingly rather keep things under wraps, and we're supposedly supporters of the club rather than Club 9 - that's how I read it anyway.

I thought so!!!!!

Some people amaze me.

I'll give you my answer others can give theirs.

No credible professional entity conducting a takeover be they american or blo*dy martian would do business like this.

You've been a member on here for nearly 12 months, and have posted less than 200 times. Probably around a quarter of thoese posts have been in the last week.

Does that mean I should post more, or less? Perhaps be more consistent? Give up my actual life and sit on here day in, day out?

I had news to tell, I told, it gained a lot of feedback which required response, hence increased posting.

You had lunch with the Mr Glee the other day,and he told you there was going to be an announcement that evening - you promptly came on here and told us all about it

Is that an issue? Did it not give you something to talk about that day? I can't see that I gained anything from that apart from constantly having to defend myself - great!

and have since been fighting Club 9's corner, yet you didn't support their original offer?

What's changed your mind then and made you so passionate about this bid?

I wouldn't say I've been fighting their corner; as previously stated, I'd say it was more devils advocate.

I'm passionate about any bid, as long as it's good for the club.

Do you have an issue with me, or is this just a continuation of the mass paranoia prevelant on this forum?