Wednesday vs Doncaster 16th February 2010

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest MrMungas

not that i really want to listen to anymore of this rubbish tonight..... but wednesday world seems to get worse every game!!! always cutting out at important bits??? doin my head in!! sounds like a poor display tho from what i can hear(limited!)......... need a goalscorer badly

Can anyone shoot at this club?....

There are a few that need shooting. It seems all the effort that was put in to impress the new manager has now gone out of the window. Some players are falling back into that complacent mode of Laws days.

Edited by Mickjj

Hate to say this..but I think we'll get fookin' stuffed by the Tractor Boys on Saturday too...and why the flip nobody is picking Coppinger and that other midfield bloke is beyond me...and Donny are supposed to have defensive problems...flip me..

Edited by Freshfish

not that i really want to listen to anymore of this rubbish tonight..... but wednesday world seems to get worse every game!!! always cutting out at important bits??? doin my head in!! sounds like a poor display tho from what i can hear(limited!)......... need a goalscorer badly

This! Always seems to cut out when JP gets excited!

Also don't want to listen to this shuffle anymore