Wednesday vs Doncaster 16th February 2010

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest Owls Since 1952

Decent points. I hate to say this, but they did play bloody good football tonight. It was men against boys. Potter in particular was chasing shadows all night. I didn't see the game at their place so I haven't seen them this season. They deserve more support if they play like that every week though.

Edited by Owls Since 1952

Guest REDarmy2010

Decent points. I hate to say this, but they did play bloody good football tonight. It was men against boys. Potter in particular was chasing shadows all night. I didn't see the game at their place so I haven't seen them this season. They deserve more support if they play like that every week though.

we think we deserve more support for not for how we play just because people should now be recognising us, i believe sully was mom today for us still a great goalie even at his age hes made mistakes as all keepers do but if he doesnt make them tonight its a different game i do think we was up for it more than your lot aswell but good luck for the weekend fellows speak again im sure

we think we deserve more support for not for how we play just because people should now be recognising us, i believe sully was mom today for us still a great goalie even at his age hes made mistakes as all keepers do but if he doesnt make them tonight its a different game i do think we was up for it more than your lot aswell but good luck for the weekend fellows speak again im sure

Thanks RED we will dig ourselves out of this hole with AI at the helm and yes Sullivan was superb tonight but we could have put alot more pressure on him

Thanks RED we will dig ourselves out of this hole with AI at the helm and yes Sullivan was superb tonight but we could have put alot more pressure on him

Just how wrong you are Mod. lol

Now stop messing about fella and give me my real name back.

I think we will win fairly confidently, Since we last played at theirs we are like a completely new team and i think they are often ove hyped for how good they are. I predict 2 - 0 although we will boss the game.

Are you a donny fan , if so you were 100% right. :biggrin:

I cant wait for this one, Donny think they're world beaters :laugh: we have shown on our current form that we are more than good enough to brush the likes of Donny to one side.

Doncaster Rovers, Arsenal of the north :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hhhmmm know a lot about football do we? :biggrin:

Had read this post before I set off yesterday, it was all that was going through my head as they ripped us to pieces.

Edited by swafty