All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Well we survived, blunts will finish bottom (that’s 2) a the way leeds are *ucking up it’s going to be a blue letter day for you fella
  3. Young players are a hope, but as we've got chansiri in charge I'll assume we'll get a ton of piaxos old codgers and shitty new lads again. Let's not convince ourselves otherwise. CHANSIRI OUT!
  4. My Carlsberg new year's wish was us to scrape survival, Blunts to finish bottom and Leeds to miss out on promotion. 1 in 2 to go but it looks more likely than it did at start of year.
  5. It has no relevance in this argument but it’s just struck me that he’s scored our last goal of the season for the last two seasons.
  6. Why would he come "home" after "home" dropped him? It's like getting sacked from a job as an apprentice then the same company seeing you'd made it then deciding to offer you a job... Would you take it? I'd tell em to fizz off!
  7. Probably right more money they have the more they want. Don't mind Vardy as he is an out and out Wednesdayite who is never frightened to admit it, unlike Maguire who always skirts around the issue.
  8. Wasn’t the appointment made by the new owners? I would be concerned about the future if I was a blue
  9. Plus a fa cup winners medal and a few England caps. To be fair would be great to have him here for a season and give him a last hurrah. Not sure if £15 k a week would tempt him though. (Must have a fair wedge tucked down back of settee already though)
  10. Bizzare comment if he does his job we go up! He did his job, why does it matter what minute?
  11. All well and good going on about the standard of referees, but what about the standards of honesty and integrity amongst the players and managers? Far too much cheating, much of it encouraged by the managers.
  12. Very hard to choose today. I honestly thought of the three front runners here in Palmer, Valentin and Bannan but I had to choose Beadle due to his two or three outstanding saves.
  13. Would love to see Luongo back. Surely he wouldn't see regular gametime in the premier league
  14. 11 October 2023 to 2 January 2024 Played - 15 W2 D4 L9 13.3 win percentage. Tbf it Mark Venus caretaker spell that really killed them. 1 point from 6 games. Ironically if they had reappointed Rooney as caretaker for them 6 games they would've stopped up with his record . Not acting decisively when Mowbray was taken ill was as bad a decision as sacking Eustace.
  15. To the people in here saying "he's off isn't he?" and similar - would you feel any different if he had said something along the lines of "I always had the feeling I was in the right place"? Genuine question.
  16. Is it really a Chansiri/Paxo appointment, I really don't believe it is and more will come to light over the next few weeks now that our league status has been confirmed.
  17. Yesterday
  18. Agree with these points. Blackburn an uplift after a poorish month. An amazing escape . The fight and determination clear from the second half vs Norwich where Paterson lifted the team have been staggering!
  19. There’s quite an (in)famous blade who grew up an owl but switched as United had a more active ‘firm’
  1. Load more activity