10 hours ago, JUNNY said:

Its ondemand sky sports if you missed it... and for the melts that thought carlos was comparing us to Barca, he is saying if you take out their best players they wouldnt be happy so as we think our messi is fessi, our pique is tom lees, our suarez is hooper and our busquets is Hutch all our best players out but now back so we should feel better now.

I can't find it on on demand sky sports 

:sad:

Just been on again and Lee is definitely training in the clip they showed. Just hoping it wasn't an archive clip but shouldn't be as the Sky cameras were there to film CC at the training ground. Lee was the pig in the middle trying to get the ball, if you know what I mean  :duntmatter:

Guest Ash76
1 hour ago, Almat said:

Just been on again and Lee is definitely training in the clip they showed. Just hoping it wasn't an archive clip but shouldn't be as the Sky cameras were there to film CC at the training ground. Lee was the pig in the middle trying to get the ball, if you know what I mean  :duntmatter:

I did say

The interview and video will have been engineered by Wednesday to create some positivity. I think we'll see Hutch, Lee and Wallace all involved Saturday 

13 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

I can't find it on on demand sky sports 

:sad:

9 hours ago, Almat said:

Go to the sports on demand section & it's under football league highlights. It's named behind the scenes at Sheffield Wednesday.

Lee is not in any of the footage. The player in the middle is Buckley. 

Only players mentioned as being back are Hutchinson & Hooper. It also says others still to return.