Forestieri back

<pedant alert>

Would have been much better if it was 'Forestieri's Back' - not to mention grammatically correct lol. But I've given you rep because we need a bit of mood-lightening on here. WTF:

Edited by Almat

When he did his knee the other night against Burton, he played the rest of the match. Seems to me it's just swollen and wasn't going to be risked against villa. Over the last few matches I've noticed the pitch is too hard, people jumping and landing, twisting their ankles, feeling the small of their back, that sort of thing

30 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

When he did his knee the other night against Burton, he played the rest of the match. Seems to me it's just swollen and wasn't going to be risked against villa. Over the last few matches I've noticed the pitch is too hard, people jumping and landing, twisting their ankles, feeling the small of their back, that sort of thing

Stop moaning lol

9 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

Well it's Spring now so it should be a bit more erm Springy.

9 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

I played the rest of the game when I did something to my knee, didn't even realise I'd done anything, I think it's the adrenaline. .. took me ages for that to heal though. Only minor but took absolutely ages and threatened to not go away at times. I was playing on it still though. . Should probably have got it looked at but didn't want to know the extent of the damage just knew I could heal. .. probably a bit daft but I am fully healed now. At least for the duration of my football playing days I would think.