Are you satisfied

Having been a fan since the age of 5 and now being 54 I would have to say it's a lot better in the last 2 seasons than I'm used to but it doesn't stop the frustration at seeing such a waste of the talent we undoubtedly have at our dispsosal . So in many ways I'm happy but as an impatient fan and defiantly a non happy clapper I'm not!

1 minute ago, Martin Howson said:

Having been a fan since the age of 5 and now being 54 I would have to say it's a lot better in the last 2 seasons than I'm used to but it doesn't stop the frustration at seeing such a waste of the talent we undoubtedly have at our dispsosal . So in many ways I'm happy but as an impatient fan and defiantly a non happy clapper I'm not!

So are you, or not?

Guest Kameron

This has been coming for weeks, as the post above says our luck ran out.  We were out fought, out passed and out run, hopefully it's just a bad night at the office because if it's not the table will very different in two Saturday nights time.  Yet again the same problems arise in the same positions despite the tens of millions being spent.

Edited by Kameron

Guest Kameron
45 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

With still being seven points clear of Norwich.

Definitely.

Plenty of time to put this result right!

Lose Saturday and Norwich beat Ipswich we go into the game against them a week later 4 points clear, lose that and the pressure is on big time, we missed a great chance tonight to more the pressure onto other teams, Brentford have won once in 7 games.

30 minutes ago, Martin Howson said:

No I'm not satisfied at all.Ive had enough disappointments. As I pointed out we or should I say Carlos is wasting the squad by deploying the wrong personnel and tactics week after week. 

7 minutes ago, Kameron said:

This has been coming for weeks, as the post above says our luck ran out.  We were out fought, out passed and out run, hopefully it's just a bad night at the office because if it's not the table will very different in two Saturday nights time.  Yet again the same problems arise in the same positions despite the tens of millions being spent.

12 minutes ago, Ironman said:

That defeats been coming for weeks,could have easily been the same against Birmingham,Blackburn, wolves etc etc.

Lifeless,abject football for 70 minutes. we've been awful for about 80% of the home games this season.

Fuckingbedwetters...crawl back under the rock lol 

1 minute ago, AMB1867 said:

Satisfied with manager? No.

Satisfied with League position? No.

Satisfied with signings? No

satisfied with tactics? No.

Satisfied with performances? No.

The only thing that is a positive, is that we have an incredible nack of winnings when playing poor. But that can only get you so far.

Carlos out by September eh?

Guest Kameron
1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Carlos out by September eh?

He's taken us as far as he can, no improvement in league position despite 20 million spent.