Official January Transfer Window Thread

15 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

If we are protecting a lead and coming under the cosh late on, Dave is ideal to bring on to slow the game down

^ ... and this is how Carlos has tended to use him - hold up possession, occupy opposing CBs and defend corners - all to good effect too

So why are folks so critical of his scoring stats when, on average, per appearance, he's been given about 14mins plus injury time?

Me? I love the guy for the effort he puts in and root for him every time he takes to the field

I just wish he could end this barren run and get a goal a) for the boost it would give his confidence and b) it might cut him some slack on here

5 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

^ ... and this is how Carlos has tended to use him - hold up possession, occupy opposing CBs and defend corners - all to good effect too

So why are folks so critical of his scoring stats when, on average, per appearance, he's been given about 14mins plus injury time?

Me? I love the guy for the effort he puts in and root for him every time he takes to the field

I just wish he could end this barren run and get a goal a) for the boost it would give his confidence and b) it might cut him some slack on here

Cut some slack no chance with some of our fans. 

Perhaps we should look to to sign a Chinese player, what with all the Chinese investment in the city at the moment. It could attract sponsorship for the club and bigger crowds from the Chinese community.

Anyone know of a decent Chinese player we could sign??

1 minute ago, jp1981 said:

Perhaps we should look to to sign a Chinese player, what with all the Chinese investment in the city at the moment. It could attract sponsorship for the club and bigger crowds from the Chinese community.

Knowan is decent 

1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

Personal lifeEdit

He grew up in Düsseldorf-Gerresheim, where his parents still live.[2] Furthermore, he is of Ghanaian ancestry.[3] On 20th January Quanner signed for Yorkshire Club Huddersfield Town. He also is the 3rd cousin of German winger Marco Reus. In past interviews Marco has described Collin as the inspiration to his footballing career. Its also rumoured he has slept with leeds united defender pontue jaansons mother.

:manager:

Wolves could face Premier League if they want to land Blackburn Rovers' Ben Marshall this month.

Bet Victor have now installed Swansea City as 6/4 joint-favourites to sign the £3m rated winger.

Marshall, who is out of contract in June, won't feature for Blackburn in Saturday's encounter with Birmingham City.

17 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

People who deface Wikipaedia are morons. There's enough fake news out there without brainless idiots destroying one of the few useful sources of facts. All the people who take the trouble to create the stats we love to read and quote from would be very pleased by the efforts of the mouth breathers who produced the work. Knuckle draggers and low brows with half a brain cell between them.

Is that the kids version of Wikipedia.

Edited by Owling

1 hour ago, jp1981 said:

Ki Lan Lee

Guest wilyfox
23 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

People who deface Wikipaedia are morons. There's enough fake news out there without brainless idiots destroying one of the few useful sources of facts. All the people who take the trouble to create the stats we love to read and quote from would be very pleased by the efforts of the mouth breathers who produced the work. Knuckle draggers and low brows with half a brain cell between them.

Hi Donald. 

Guest everydays_wednesday
55 minutes ago, shez owl said:

DONE DEAL: Huddersfield Town have signed German striker Collin Quaner from Union Berlin on a three-and-a-half-year contract.

Colin who.....must be an anagram there somewhere?

Guest wilyfox
10 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

Colin who.....must be an anagram there somewhere?

Colin Luanqer is the closest I can get. 

1 hour ago, jp1981 said:

Eric Cantonese