Brighton Fans

Greer released

Zamora released

Wilson returned to man utd

Calderón released

Sidwell returned to stoke

Bit of a mini rebuild needed there just to keep them where they are. I wrote them off this season thinking they'd struggle, a top 6 place might be a stretch without some big signings next year.

I'm very surprised, though. I really had no idea that Brighton bear such animosity towards us, and I can't understand why. Like I said to them, you should be lambasting your own players for missing those chances. I suppose they're just looking for a scapegoat.

Never known a fan base be so bitter. They had four chances to win and blew them all (Derby, Boro and us twice).

Bottlers.,

You can add to that their home match with Burnley near the end of the season which they were leading 2-1 in injury time but drew 2-2. TBH can't see them doing as well next year, but you never know.

I'm very surprised, though. I really had no idea that Brighton bear such animosity towards us, and I can't understand why. Like I said to them, you should be lambasting your own players for missing those chances. I suppose they're just looking for a scapegoat.

Worst moaners I've ever come across. Middlesbrough fans also critical of their reaction following their failure to win up there because of the sending off. Have really gone off that team now.

I think Brighton don't like that they are not taken seriously as a club as they don't have our history and name. I can understand it to a point, they get decent crowds and have played well this season and they don't feel they get recognition for it.

Problem is their fans come across like spoilt rich kids demanding everyone pay them attention.

Bit I don't get - they have a whinge at us, but not the players and manager who bottled automatic after being 10 points clear. And the first leg - even with those injuries, they were set up negatively and we're there to be beaten. Or the subsequent 2nd leg, where when they needed a win, they could only draw.

Guest 1banana2banana

Brighton lol

The most tinpot of tinpot teams

They are the reason the word tinpot was invented

No matter how much they expand their sea world shamu stadium

Or how many plastic flags they force fans to wave pre match

They will always be little Brighton

A championship club at best

A f*cking thread with pathetic smileys about what Brighton fans are saying about us on THEIR forum...

WHO GIVES A SH*T?

Likewise the thread about how pathetic it is that the pigs are so happy about our loss yesterday. It isn'tpathetic really, cos we'd be doing, and have done many times before, EXACTLY the same.

Likewise all the threads about how great our support is and how pathetic Hulls is in the build up to yesterdays game. Who f&cking cares? And then everyone gets their knickers in a twist when fans on other forums say they're desperate to beat us because we're basically arrogant w*nkers.

Our support yesterday was good, but the way we carry on like we're the absolute dogs b*llocks is f*cking cringeworthy. And again, everyone then wonders why all these other fans see as such aloof lobbers.

Be as arrogant as you like, but don't complain when other fans take such delight in seeing us fail as a result of it.