Official February Loan Window Rumours Megathread

Guest wilyfox

Could the loan just be cancelled ?

Who knows what's in the fine print

It can't be cancelled because Celta could not register and use him again this season. Permanent transfers, season loans, and half-season loans have to be dealt with during the window - that's the whole point.

Alan Nixon regarding loans

Guedioura or Gibson. They will keep spending.

Thing is, both are still involved, with both on the bench for their clubs this week. Guedioura fits our needs better than Gibson, I would think Edited by gurujuan

Guedioura would be a fantastic signing 

I can see this one happening seeing as we have Watford on speed dial. 

Watford got Guedioura on loan about this time last year to play defensive/central midfield, and they won just about all of their remaining games.

Stick Lees and Hutchinson in defence, put Guedioura defensive midfield, and send Loovens to the knacker's yard

Watford got Guedioura on loan about this time last year to play defensive/central midfield, and they won just about all of their remaining games.

Stick Lees and Hutchinson in defence, put Guedioura defensive midfield, and send Loovens to the knacker's yard

I think the reaso we are after him is because when Hutch plays centre half it leaves us with no bite in midfield ,and we get bullied on occasions . Another enforcer will allow Hutch to drop into defence (,which in my opinion is his best position ) , without us losing our bite in midfield. 

Is that a euphemism for Elland Road?

Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Hutchinson

Pudil

McGeady

Lee

Guadiora

Bannan

Forestieri

Hooper