Hull away

Guest swintonowl1999

Guest swintonowl1999

hoe many tickets are we normally allocated for this game?

Going to be a cracking Yorkshire Derby and prove we are the best team in Yorkshire.

Me n the lads are planning on going down for the weekend so just interested to know how much they charged last time we played.

Thanks in advance

Guest swintonowl1999

Eaton, I have family who live in Bransholme boy of a shithole but it's a bed for the weekend. Got a fake ID so hopefully I can get served cheers lads

Guest swintonowl1999

Not lost much with the misses saves me £30 a week at football but lose out on a shag at weekend haha

Eaton, I have family who live in Bransholme boy of a shithole but it's a bed for the weekend. Got a fake ID so hopefully I can get served cheers lads

Bransholme, watch your back and your wallet there pal. It makes Shameless look like the Waltons!

Guest mkowl

Well that explains a lot

So you and your mates/'the lads' are staying with your distant family in Hull for the weekend?

What accommodating family you have, allowing you and 'the lads' to invade their home on a weekend not to be decided yet. You and 'the lads' will also return from football, presumably drunk due to having a fake ID, and wanting tea cooked for you all I presume?

If I was your family in Hull I'd tell you to do one!

Edited by FlyingOwl