Are we feeling foolish?

Guest shakesby

Guest shakesby

are you trying to be funny?

try to ignore those voices in your head!

Nope, completely serious point. I'm not sure why the fact that better players will cost more, and we haven't got an unlimited budget is irritating people so much. Its just a fact.

Guest shakesby

A honest response would have been 'I haven't got a clue mate'.

I do have a clue though. As do most other sensible, rational people. The budget is less than £10m.

I do have a clue though. As do most other sensible, rational people. The budget is less than £10m.

That wages or total?

Cos it's lower than our last few years wages Budget.

By having a clue, it suggests you know more than most - and nobody has the first idea on our actual budget yet.

Guest shakesby

That wages or total?

Cos it's lower than our last few years wages Budget.

By having a clue, it suggests you know more than most - and nobody has the first idea on our actual budget yet.

Yes they do, financial fair play. If it's scrapped, which it could well be, then nobody has a clue, but once the full details are released end of this month we will have a very clear picture.

Jon is totally right though. We'll either stick to FFP (thus a restricted budget) or not which will either mean we face a transfer embargo at some point or get promoted first time, which isn't that likely really.