£27

I have a season ticket yet never understand why people have a go at others for not going/ pointing out football prices are shocking. just because other teams rip their fans off too it doesn't make it right. contrary to what many think on here ,there isn't a cat in hells chance of us getting in the play offs, combined with the fact that 95% of our home games have been dreadful, its surely not that hard to understand many wont bother

I think it's wrong that they're doing an offer JUST for people who don't go regularly.

There'll be many people who have been to, more or less, every home match this season...why don't they get the same discount?

It doesn't really matter to me because I have a season ticket. Just feels like people who buy more tickets aren't getting the perks that people who buy less tickets are getting. 

Maybe the club are finally realising that alot of people on their system arent going this season ? I got a text and ive been to 15 games this season but only 7 at home.

I will be able to make it to the Birmingham game on Tuesday but I'm still shocked that the club can charge £27 for a north stand seat against Birmingham on a Tuesday night.

Il still be coming because I'd still end up paying no matter what they charge.

You've answered your own question. As far as the club are  concerned they want to find  the highest price possible that people are still prepared to pay. In your case it looks like they've found it.

I got a text from the club last week offering upto 4 tickets for Brum game at £15 each

Anyone else get the same message?

The text said

"we noticed that you have not bought your match tickets in advance many times this season. We have an exclusive offer just for you! Show this text to the ticket office or calll bla bla bla to claim up to 4 tickets for just £15 each for Tuesdays game v Birmingham"

obvs yes

Seen very few complaints about the Away Game prices this season. On here we get complaints even when there is an offer on.

Is there any wonder why Wed's away form is so much better than its home form. Who would enjoy playing in front of a load of grumblers?

Good to see the club trying to do something about it by contacting the people who usually pay on the door and offering them tickets for £15.

Be interesting to see what they do to attract supporters to future night games. The club must have all sorts of data on thousand of supporters, I don't see why they can't market deals to supporters based on their info, e.g families, students, kids.

It doesn't even have to be a substantial ticket offer to attract people. It isn't difficult to sort the data into categories and target audiences using email/text marketing with tailored offers to suit them. I'd have a guess, but I think people are more likely to open emails and read texts sent by SWFC compared to other products - I know I open them as soon as I see anything from SWFC.

Surely there is a massive potential which I think we've not fully explored yet? 

Hopefully this is the start of the above!

Edited by The Lost Soul