Striker who can hold it up and score a few- suggestion thread.

Guest wilyfox

I was told we may be looking further afield than UK for players for January. Cheaper and better quality in europe or usa for example.

Gotta be Lua Lua then, surely..?

Mayuka?

Gimme a break.

He's usually on the bench for Southampton plus waaaaaaaaaaay out of our league/wage budget

Smith is playing for Fulham.

Ditto black stock for forest, albeit from the bench.

Emnes is injured isn't he?

Wood turned us down.

Burnley need all hands in deck to stay up. They won't loan Duke out.

That leaves the nobody from Everton.

Bit harsh this post. Mayuka has made 5 appearances this season n I believe all were from the bench (maybe 1 start). Jay Rodriguez is due back in January so I'd be surprised if he made the bench when the loan window reopens.

Burnley will do whatever is best for the club and financially viable. Similar to us loaning out O'Grady when we were in a relegation battle. Difference is they wouldn't be daft enough to loan to a rival.

Emnes isn't injured and was on the bench vs Tottenham.

Wood may have turned us and others down like Wolves (not sure he even did turn us dosn though). Wasn't the worst decision for him as at the time Vardy was out for a considerable amount so he did have a chance of getting more of an opportunity. Definitely a chance he will be somewhere on loan in Jan after not being able to break into the 1st team in half a season.

Black stock has made 4 leauge appearances this season. I think 1 start (although that was last week). Also with Forest having a transfer embargo placed on them there's a chance they might want to reduce the wage bill.

I've not heard of the Everton lad either but the others suggested weren't that unlikely.

The other thing to remember is that everyone decided it was the likes of vaz te and chris wood.

The club would like you all to think this, but when Milan uses his water phone the translation gets lost and we end up with the likes of GTF.

I think there letting you all believe your own hype....cus the fact is we have no money this year, a lot less than last by the sounds of it too

I'm not even sure we should be bringing in just a target man Don't get me wrong, we certainly need one, but we also need to add pace to the attack. Ideally it would be someone who can do both, but the chances of finding a player like that will be pretty slim. I don't believe you can be successful at this level without pace.

My thinking with the Will Keane is he isn't gonna play at Man Utd with all they have plus James Wilson now playing and there will be hezitancy from other clubs Because of the awful injury he had.

We could pick him up cheap (yes I know this means MM putting his hand in his pocket) and then develop him with first team football and he could turn into a player. Ok he could not work out but for what we'd pay for him (maybe a could of hundred k) it wouldn't be terrible if it didn't work out. We paid shed loads for Madine which well get nothing back for and sorry to be a glass is half empty guy but think Stevie May will be the same.

At least Keane was schooled at a good level

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Bit harsh this post. Mayuka has made 5 appearances this season n I believe all were from the bench (maybe 1 start). Jay Rodriguez is due back in January so I'd be surprised if he made the bench when the loan window reopens.

Burnley will do whatever is best for the club and financially viable. Similar to us loaning out O'Grady when we were in a relegation battle. Difference is they wouldn't be daft enough to loan to a rival.

Emnes isn't injured and was on the bench vs Tottenham.

Wood may have turned us and others down like Wolves (not sure he even did turn us dosn though). Wasn't the worst decision for him as at the time Vardy was out for a considerable amount so he did have a chance of getting more of an opportunity. Definitely a chance he will be somewhere on loan in Jan after not being able to break into the 1st team in half a season.

Black stock has made 4 leauge appearances this season. I think 1 start (although that was last week). Also with Forest having a transfer embargo placed on them there's a chance they might want to reduce the wage bill.

I've not heard of the Everton lad either but the others suggested weren't that unlikely.

Thank you