Sheffield Wednesday linked with free agent Houssine Kharja

Could Sheffield Wednesday make a new addition to their squad?

The transfer window may be closed, but sides around the country can still sign free agents providing them have space in their squad.

One side linked with doing so is Sheffield Wednesday, who have been linked to midfielder Houssine Kharja.

Kharja is a free agent after being released by Qatari side Al-Arabi.

At 31, he is looking for a club so he can some regular football under his belt and win a spot in Morocco's African Nations squad in January.

Italian website TMW report Kharja's options have been narrowed down to two clubs, Championship side Sheffield Wednesday and French Ligue 2 team Sochaux.

An attacking midfielder who began his career in PSG's youth set up, Kharja has played for Roma, Sporting, Inter Lisbon, and only three years ago was with Fiorentina. He has 13 Serie A goals to his name and 12 assists.

His time in Qatar was controversial, with his contract terminated after he played a prominent role in a 10-game brawl. 

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/10/01/sheffield-wednesday-linked-with-free-agent-houssine-kharja/?

Could Sheffield Wednesday make a new addition to their squad?

The transfer window may be closed, but sides around the country can still sign free agents providing them have space in their squad.

One side linked with doing so is Sheffield Wednesday, who have been linked to midfielder Houssine Kharja.

Kharja is a free agent after being released by Qatari side Al-Arabi.

At 31, he is looking for a club so he can some regular football under his belt and win a spot in Morocco's African Nations squad in January.

Italian website TMW report Kharja's options have been narrowed down to two clubs, Championship side Sheffield Wednesday and French Ligue 2 team Sochaux.

An attacking midfielder who began his career in PSG's youth set up, Kharja has played for Roma, Sporting, Inter Lisbon, and only three years ago was with Fiorentina. He has 13 Serie A goals to his name and 12 assists.

His time in Qatar was controversial, with his contract terminated after he played a prominent role in a 10-game brawl. 

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/10/01/sheffield-wednesday-linked-with-free-agent-houssine-kharja/?

Thats a long fight

Guest sheffman

Houssine Kharja..............pickle tray.........garlic naan........poppadoms.........pint of cobra............sorted !

hahahahahahahahaha funnny lol lmao.

Stupid racist arsehole.

Houssine Kharja..............pickle tray.........garlic naan........poppadoms.........pint of cobra............sorted !

I know you'll get accused of racism and I'll get dragged in for laughing (because it possibly is racist) but that is brilliantly hilarious!  I apologise now to my OwlsTalk friends for laughing but I just couldn't help it - sorry. 

Edited by shandypants

In life generally I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to racism, but I don't think that is racist.

Because it isnt

If we were talking about Mr F. Ishnchips ..... mushy peas...... bread and butter.....   then there wouldnt have been an issue.