beer in the ground

If you purchased a bag if crisps at every home league game, how much would each crisp cost you over the season? Let's say a bag if crisps has 25 crisps in them not including the scraps at bottom of the bag.

23 games * £1.50 per bag = £34.50

25 whole crisps in a bag * 23 games = 575 crisps

£34.50 \ 575 crisps = £0.06 per crisp #extortionate

Very sneaky dropping drinks to 350ml on the Kop. The service on the Kop is shocking. Why can't they have a proper bar serving pints? 

Club could do so much better with the facilities.

Didn't damper my experience though just a lesson learned. Thought we were excellent against a Derby side tipped for promotion. Roll on tomorrow night.

Guest Big Guns

My advice is do not buy any food or drink in the ground. It is always poor quality and over priced.

You are only in there for about 2 hours so I am sure anyone can wait until the game is over for a drink or some food.

i cant thats why ive stopped going 

Does anybody know if they can still serve beer after the second half has kicked off and the 'all licensed bars closed now' has come over the tannoy?

There was about 3 of us left in the queue and she wouldn't serve us because it had come over the tannoy, i can only assume it's by law

Also the service on the North is atrocious, bought a pie went all the way back to my seat, put my folk in and it wasn't what i asked for

23 games * £1.50 per bag = £34.50

25 whole crisps in a bag * 23 games = 575 crisps

£34.50 \ 575 crisps = £0.06 per crisp #extortionate

ahem.......well it doesn't matter how many games you go to

150p per bag and 25 crisps is still 6p per crisp

My advice is do not buy any food or drink in the ground. It is always poor quality and over priced.

You are only in there for about 2 hours so I am sure anyone can wait until the game is over for a drink or some food.

Sometimes it can't be helped. I got to the ground late, I'd had no dinner and paid £3 for a pie which had soggy pastry and had dried up inside. It's not often I buy in the ground but for the price I expect quality to be good