Looking forward to playing Charlton now

Use just 3 words to describe your feelings for Charlton......

Cheating eel munchers

We should take the lead early and then every time we get the ball blast it aimlessly into the back of whichever stand were near . Fall over every blade of grass and at full time players , gray , ball boys and milan form an orderly queue in front of the away cross bar and take it in turns to swing on it

Edited by cross owl

Seems to be a lot of vitriol spewed at CAFC.  I've always found them a friendly bunch when I've been down there.

I was on their forum earlier in the season and they had a vote on which clubs they hated most.  

I thought it would be no contest   i.e.  1. Millwall.  2 Millwall reserves.  3. Millwall youth team.

But no - Sheff Wed seemed to be most hated of the "small clubs".  i.e. after West Ham, and Spurs.

Their reasons were mainly due to us thinking Wednesday are bigger than we actually are (i.e. This 'MASSIVE' tripe)..

p.s. one or two of their fans were quite complimentary about our history, loyal support and stadium. Just our 'big-headed' fans they don't seem to like.

Edited by Lincs Owl

On another day Charlton would look at a trip to a side with nothing to play for as a great chance at getting 3 points but their antics against us the last two or three seasons IMO are really going to bite them on the ar$e.

I honestly can see us smashing them for at least 6. Also every time we score the scorer should celebrate by swinging on the crossbar. Never have I been so confident before a game. Only drawback is that Chris Powell won't be on the touchline to see it.

Would love to thrash them and give the Dingles a chance of staying up at their expense.

This is pretty much my thoughts on it too.

However, now that we're safe, I can see us losing this one, might be playing some youngsters, and not putting in the same effort and intensity. I would really love to smash them though and if we play as we have done in the last three matches I think that's quite likely.

This is pretty much my thoughts on it too.

However, now that we're safe, I can see us losing this one, might be playing some youngsters, and not putting in the same effort and intensity. I would really love to smash them though and if we play as we have done in the last three matches I think that's quite likely.

I cant see them not wanting to batter them . Four words to put fire in their bellies , cross bar swinging tw@

Does anyone think the players will be thinking like us or do you think they'll be relaxing? I really hope not, took me a while to get over that game, so many things went against us in the cup game. 

No I think they will know they played badly and will want to prove something

Get your lawn mowed. If you start now, you'll be done by Thursday.

lol

Did it yesterday.

First cut without the collector on.

Grass clippings all over place now.

Dog looks like an SAS sniper.

She's not a happy Easter Bunny...!

Painted half my shed too...!