Madine Loaned to Carlise

That's just arrogance mate

Think enough time has gone now since Lisickigate that I can get back into betting this year.

Just in time for Augusta

I remember lisickigate well mate.

A real dark time.

Can't wait for Augusta! Not long now. (Stenson finding his form just in time lol)

Guest Big Guns

Hopefully he can get some match fitness then have a good pre season with us and start banging the goals in next season

are Carlisle paying any wages .if not will it be coming off the supposed final payment . getting fit at no extra cost to us as we would be paying his wages any way.

My guess is they'll have him for 'free'.

We'll be paying his wages but this fee in return will be written off.

Will be worth it too them if he keeps them up.

Guest intercity0wl

So....

He fires the goals to get us promoted and it's "Gary Madine Goal Machine" and everyone loves him

He gets into trouble and gets slated and everyone hates him and he should never play for us again

He comes back to a struggling team and everyone loves him and posts positives about his return and how it's great to have him back

He gets loaned out and it's 'he'll get arrested' and 'glad he has gone' type posts

Amazing

And the best thing is - nobody will ever own up to saying the above things in the above order even though most have.

lol

I have never said any of the above in anyy order, i have consistently said he is garbage, lol PS what league does this Carlise play in anyway, anything from conference to League one should suit him fine..

If we want to progress we may as well forget about Madine, unless its simply as a squad player..

Lavery is a better prospect..Nuhiu is a similar player but without the baggage..Best is probably better.

If Wednesday don't leave players like Madine behind next season, we ain't going to get any better next season

If we want to progress we may as well forget about Madine, unless its simply as a squad player..

Lavery is a better prospect..Nuhiu is a similar player but without the baggage..Best is probably better.

If Wednesday don't leave players like Madine behind next season, we ain't going to get any better next season

Agree, same can be said for the likes of Taylor, Llera, Coke, Prutton, and JJ.