Madine Leaving?

Guest markowl123

If he'd have been given a fair crack at the whip then I'm confident he would have easily got 10 + goals at least but instead he only got one or two game runs and 10 mins here or there.

This argument has taken over from the "if tommy Spurr played in his natural position - centre back - he'd be brilliant, it's the manager playing him out of position!! He played there as a kid coming through the ranks!"

5 years later - still making the same mistakes!

Guest intercity0wl

We'd be lucky to get back what we paid for him.

As if we paid owt for him, don't be daft.

Could be a great player - his only problem is he would rather shag birds and go out and get pissed rather than concentrate on his football. Attitude totally wrong for a top level professional.

Edited by sjtheowl

Guest wilyfox

Our two top scorers are wingers; I would anticipate/expect some changes in striking personnel. I still think Madine and Maguire can deliver more than they have, but if DJ rings changes...so be it.

Autumn? I thought the case was soon?

Anyway that's why a said a big 'if', referring to the fact that he could be doing some time in Doncatraz.

It was originally April I'd have thought it would have been in the next month personally, probably keeping it quiet for the time being.

People far to interested in his off field activities.

Nobody would care who he is shagging or where he eat if he delivered on the pitch.

Nobody can say what happens off field has any bearing on it, he could be the hardest trainer out of them all as far as we know.

Maybe ability wise he isnt good enough, time will tell. Judge with what you can see as appose to what you cant is my point

It's patently obvious that he's not the hardest trainer though. If you're going to lollop around on the pitch like you can't be arsed, you have to make up with it with exceptional ability.

He has the ability of O'Grady, with the work rate of Sibon.