North Stand Chat (Brighton message board)

Nearly as good as Pigsmad on there tonight -

"When you and your team have an idea about football maybe you will stop being relegation candidates. Your not even the biggest club in your own town, how does that feel?

All your team did for 90 minutes was lump it up the field, no wonder you have a half empty stadium, someone couldn't pay me to watch dribble like that"

"I thought on a miserable day for us he looked just what we've been missing, winning balls in the air holding the ball up well and making a nuisance of himself playing the lone striker roll how on earth those thick northern monkeys can call him poo poo is beyond me
Anybody who wasn't at the game and has read this thread don't believe any of the negative comments that have been said about Ulloa he his quality and will score loads of goals for us"

"What a total idiot you really are. Just a shame Charlie didn't get 5 minutes alone with that total c*** Jones, or with you. Now do f*** off and remember where you are in the table."

"You're right about Dave Jones though, complete badman."

"They come from a scum City, where they walk to the ground and pay a few quid to get in. We have been bigger than them for years. Were they bigger in '83?"

http://www.northstandchat.com/forumdisplay.php?20-The-Big-Board

Edited by KivoOwl

Guest Ratty-owl

Don't ever buy any wine if it is produced in Brighton.

The grapes are really sour.

Edited by Ratty-owl

Ulloa was sh!t, CMS offered more in 30 seconds than he did all game.

Love when people complain about how we play after losing to us, personally I thought we were decent enough today and would happily pay to see that every week.

Not actually that far behind Brighton any more either, just a thought.

Ulloa was dog shittt if they thought he was good how did they rate CMS because I thought he did more when he came on, so bitter from down south, first Charlton and now them.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Grounf when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.

Ulloa was dog shittt if they thought he was good how did they rate CMS because I thought he did more when he came on, so bitter from down south, first Charlton and now them.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Grounf when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.

I don't like their new stadium.

The spectating view is awful - just my opinion.

The pie I had was awful too.

The 50's bus I went on for the park and ride was OK - it brought back memories.

I hate you Butler.

Nearly as good as Pigsmad on there tonight -

"When you and your team have an idea about football maybe you will stop being relegation candidates. Your not even the biggest club in your own town, how does that feel?

All your team did for 90 minutes was lump it up the field, no wonder you have a half empty stadium, someone couldn't pay me to watch dribble like that"

"I thought on a miserable day for us he looked just what we've been missing, winning balls in the air holding the ball up well and making a nuisance of himself playing the lone striker roll how on earth those thick northern monkeys can call him poo poo is beyond me

Anybody who wasn't at the game and has read this thread don't believe any of the negative comments that have been said about Ulloa he his quality and will score loads of goals for us"

"What a total idiot you really are. Just a shame Charlie didn't get 5 minutes alone with that total c*** Jones, or with you. Now do f*** off and remember where you are in the table."

"You're right about Dave Jones though, complete badman."

"They come from a scum City, where they walk to the ground and pay a few quid to get in. We have been bigger than them for years. Were they bigger in '83?"

http://www.northstandchat.com/forumdisplay.php?20-The-Big-Board

We're actually only 7 points behind them.

I don't like their new stadium.

The spectating view is awful - just my opinion.

The pie I had was awful too.

The 50's bus I went on for the park and ride was OK - it brought back memories.

I hate you Butler.

To be honest I dont like new grounds full stop but in their circumstance It's their 'own' new home so I guess this is the reason why they are getting big gates, as soon as they become a mid table crap boring side like they are their crowds will plummet, hardcore of about 5k.

Get a new ground and completely forget who they are. They didn't even have a ground of their own for 15 odd years. They need to wind their f*cking necks in a bit.

This exactly.  It's laughable, they actaully think they are well established big club these days.  We all still know they are an absolute joke with no history of note, they will experience league 1 again before they ever venture into the PL.  Tin pot club with plastic fans.

Brighton    :tango:

Edited by didz