Irish Owls

Guest Skold

Guest Big Guns

Can you get a decent pint of guinness?

them irish love the black stuff im going to try a pint today so i am

How about we all meet up one saturday afternoon and just watch the scores come in and have a few beers and get to know each other im sure the boys from far away can get a lift into town im willing to come and pick people up anywhere get yourself home of course lol PM me if your interested im in newtownabbey Larne is just down the road from me and Dunmurray is not far either

Let put a face and personality to the name

WEDNESDAY TIL I DIE !!!!!!

NornIronOwl

Fermanagh is where it's happening.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lovely part of the world

Just got back home, managed to squeeze in a few days [5] in Fermanagh during a trip to see relatives in other parts of the North of Ireland. Passed through a few times on route to the West but never had time to stay, glad we made time this time it's a great place to visit.

Guest northwest_owl

Some of my mates who are big Celtic fans tell me Wednesday supposedly, I say supposedly cos I have never seen evidence of it, have big links to the starch reactionaries that is Rangers. Apparently Wednesday shirts and even flags can always be seen at Ibrox. So yerh in short the story goes that Wednesday are supposedly the side that the blue side of Glasgow and the orange side in Northern Ireland support. Anyone able fill me in on this?

Some of my mates who are big Celtic fans tell me Wednesday supposedly, I say supposedly cos I have never seen evidence of it, have big links to the starch reactionaries that is Rangers. Apparently Wednesday shirts and even flags can always be seen at Ibrox. So yerh in short the story goes that Wednesday are supposedly the side that the blue side of Glasgow and the orange side in Northern Ireland support. Anyone able fill me in on this?

yes

Owl.1867 is a big big Rangers fan so he will tell you more

Guest Big Guns

After 100 years at the bottom of the Atlantic Irish divers were amazed to discover that the pool on the titanic was still full.........

What a Derby !!!!

Did anyone else head over would have paid double for it amazing !!!!

I headed over, just for the day. Absolutely amazing, great atmosphere and the uniqueness of a Steel City Derby on display.

Are you from NornIron? If so why Wednesday, is it because you're a glory supporter and you knew that choosing Wednesday you'll see them win loads of cups, titles and European honours?

lol

Edited by M Royds