Sign in to follow this  
Skold

Irish Owls

Any Owls in Fermanagh? I some how dont think so. Would love to here from them if there are.

UTO

Not that I know of but its good to see another Irish/British/Ulster/Northern Irish ( delete as appropiate :biggrin: ) Owl exists!

Not that I know of but its good to see another Irish/British/Ulster/Northern Irish ( delete as appropiate :biggrin: ) Owl exists!

Good to hear from you Belfast. May have to set up the Fermanagh Branch of the Owls supporters club. It'll be the smallest one we have with just me as a member! :rolleyes:

I've just come back from a weekend in London, and yesterday on the tube, was talking to two Owls from Cork (the real capital of Ireland, they reckoned), who were over for some rugby match or other.

Good to hear from you Belfast. May have to set up the Fermanagh Branch of the Owls supporters club. It'll be the smallest one we have with just me as a member! :rolleyes:

After the takeover everyone will jump on the bandwagon and the numbers will swell

:biggrin:

I've just come back from a weekend in London, and yesterday on the tube, was talking to two Owls from Cork (the real capital of Ireland, they reckoned), who were over for some rugby match or other.

I've heard that argument before

Warms the heart to hear about two Owls in Cork which by all rights is Man United mad.

If you fellas' are interested here a Radio link for Wednesday matches. Only works when they are playing. Worked for me yesterday.

http://mfile.akamai.com/6095/live/reflecto....asx?bkup=20372

i thought i was the only wednesday fan from cork (but dont live there anymore).

oh and wolfmanjack they are right, cork is the real capital of ireland, its got 2 breweries versus dublins 1.

Getting ready for the big Match against Norwich which may determine or championship survival. Setting off from Fermanagh to Belfast City Airport. Flying to East Midlands Airport. Train up to Sheff. Fly back that evening from Doncaster Airport.

Nervous, but cant wait.

Come on you Blue and white wizards!

me too, flying from shannon to dublin, dublin to sheffield on sat

home then from leeds straight to shannon on monday

where's a good place to go on the poss sat night ??

me too, flying from shannon to dublin, dublin to sheffield on sat

home then from leeds straight to shannon on monday

where's a good place to go on the poss sat night ??

If your into booze and birds, it has to be West street. If its live Music, try the Broadwald, The Leadmill or The Students Union, (BTW, the music nowhere near as good as live Irsh music). If you want a drink and a meal try Ecclesall Road.

Either way you'll have a good time.

I thought my journay was long but you must have some dedication to take 3 flights to watch the lads, well done.

Why do you support Wednesday being from the west of Ireland? Its all Man U and Liverpool over here.

just registered up on this site.

will stop short of calling myself a wednesday fan but i do have a keen interest in club affairs.wrote an article this week regarding their time in the premiership,available for viewing over at http://meirleach.piczo.com

seems to be a good few irish owls on here.trying to get a shirt off ebay from late nineties.awful pity glenn whelan left the club he had the potential to be a legend but the era that we live in theres no loyalty anymore

just registered up on this site.

will stop short of calling myself a wednesday fan but i do have a keen interest in club affairs.wrote an article this week regarding their time in the premiership,available for viewing over at http://meirleach.piczo.com

seems to be a good few irish owls on here.trying to get a shirt off ebay from late nineties.awful pity glenn whelan left the club he had the potential to be a legend but the era that we live in theres no loyalty anymore

Nice piece fella. Particularly the line "The hectic festive period saw the club gain ten pints.." :)

Guess youre a Pats fan at heart. I tried to get into Shels but got bored.

I came to Dublin from Sheffield 6 the day we lost 8 nil to the geordies. Unforgettable day for many reasons.

cheers for that mate

hate only noticing the error with that line now :L

yeah die hard pats fan,uefa cup dreams alive and kicking this tuesday in berlin

anyone around Dublin for the game tomorrow?

it clashes with the munster game - could be difficult to get a pub to turn it on!

i'm going to the Blackpool game the end of November with EdinburghOwl!

havent been across this season yet.

It's been a quiet season so far. Met up with Dublin Owl (not on here) to watch the derby game in a sports bar in Dublin, where there was one other fella actively watching the match supporting United.

Have you been across yet?

i'm going to the Blackpool game the end of November with EdinburghOwl!

havent been across this season yet.

It's been a quiet season so far. Met up with Dublin Owl (not on here) to watch the derby game in a sports bar in Dublin, where there was one other fella actively watching the match supporting United.

Have you been across yet?

I'm heading to Cardiff away and some hooligans from Owlstalk will be there such as Kel. I plan to head over to at least one home game and Palace at home is looking a possibility at the moment.

I also watched the Pigs match with some Owls ( not from Owlstork) and certainly had a good day. We even had the bonus of having a Pigs fans watch it with us. The chants of cheerio cheerio as he left after the final whistle were sweet.

I meant to askBut there I was in my local having my dinner before the Spurs match on Wednesday. I ended up talking to a fellow Irish Owl and wondered if they posted on here?

Guest Craig Brown

I no its a long way off and that there are a couple of owls from Galway on here. But what pub do you normally watch our live games at? I think we are on for Birmingham at the end of Jan??

Edited by Craig Brown